• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Spotted Pinkie?

d.neat.oh

I was weighing out the bag of frozen pinkies I have yesterday, and I noticed one of them has spots all over it. It looks like blood blisters (or like somebody took a pin to it several times while it was alive). Any idea if that's normal? Or should I just avoid feeding that one? The rest of the batch looks fine, but I don't want to feed my baby something that might not be healthy for him... suggestions?

-d.neat
1.0.0 corn snake
1.0.0 Papillion
0.1.0 Husky/Brittany Spaniel Mix
1.0.0 Maine Coon
1.0.0 Ragdoll

I've seen something that sounds like what your describing from thawed and refrozen pinkies. I would not use it no matter what the cause.

I was weighing out the bag of frozen pinkies I have yesterday, and I noticed one of them has spots all over it. It looks like blood blisters (or like somebody took a pin to it several times while it was alive). Any idea if that's normal? Or should I just avoid feeding that one? The rest of the batch looks fine, but I don't want to feed my baby something that might not be healthy for him... suggestions?

-d.neat
1.0.0 corn snake
1.0.0 Papillion
0.1.0 Husky/Brittany Spaniel Mix
1.0.0 Maine Coon
1.0.0 Ragdoll

Bit off topic, but I noticed you always type out your signature at the end of your posts. You can just have the forum automatically tack it on instead of adding it every time: http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/profile.php?do=editsignature

Back