CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Breeding/Egg Production & Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Breeding/Egg Production & Care Any topics concerning breeding of the cornsnake, brumation, egg laying, or issues concerning problems in any step along the way.

Finally our normal het hypo have hatched

Old 08-14-2012, 04:53 AM   #1
Abstrakciq
Finally our normal het hypo have hatched

15 snakes have hatched, still waiting from our ghost corn snake and our snow corn to be hatched,
more pictures i will post later from the normal het hypo babies,

Old 08-14-2012, 04:56 AM   #2
Abstrakciq
i thing they are two kinds there some are a little more yellow other are not

Old 08-14-2012, 08:05 AM   #3
chris68
A ghost (anery a + hypo) X snow (anery a + amel) should have produced anery a's het hypo and amel. Those look like normals, so something is not adding up . Can we see pics of the parents?

Old 08-14-2012, 04:26 PM   #4
diamondlil
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris68 View Post
A ghost (anery a + hypo) X snow (anery a + amel) should have produced anery a's het hypo and amel. Those look like normals, so something is not adding up . Can we see pics of the parents?
This clutch is normals het hypo, the clutches from the ghost and the snow haven't hatched yet.....

Old 08-14-2012, 06:34 PM   #5
chris68
aaaahhh thanks Janine, didnt see that...

Old 08-14-2012, 08:40 PM   #6
Abstrakciq
i wonder for the female is it ghost motley or anery motley her husband is normal, the others parents are female snow and hypo
the belly of the snake from the last and first picture is from the female ghost motley we mate withe the normal corn from the second picture.
four picture is the hypo with the female normal corn snake from which are the first babies hatched, still waiting eggs from hypo and female snow.
also i am wondering babies from snow and babies from the normal female can we mate cause they have the same gene from the hypo?

Old 08-14-2012, 08:45 PM   #7
Abstrakciq
i do not know from the ghost motley and normal what will be their babies

Old 08-14-2012, 08:48 PM   #8
Abstrakciq
one more picture from the ghost motley female

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google