CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Loopy's Thread

Old 05-08-2018, 06:50 PM   #211
DollysMom
I'm glad they were sealed. It bites to have to buy one mouse at Petco when you have already bought so many. Anyway, hope Loopy enjoys his expensive "gourmet" Petco mouse, lol!

Old 05-08-2018, 08:46 PM   #212
kdickens
HaHa! Gail, it did bite just a bit ... there were mice all over the place but I wouldn't have felt good about offering one to Loopy. And the expensive ($2.99) mouse was the only option. But a small price to pay actually. The real financial loss was on the garage floor!

Old 05-08-2018, 08:56 PM   #213
DollysMom
That must have been an awful sight! I hate to waste mice as it is. Sometimes it can’t be helped, but this was pretty tragic. Yeah, no way you could feed them. They deteriorate quickly.

Old 05-24-2018, 04:00 PM   #214
kdickens
So here is my freezer! Just a small one that I've put on top of my tool chest. No hamburgers or hotdogs. No ribeye steaks. No vegetables. Just mice. Lots of space too. This is what 50 adult mice look like. But at least my wife has no reason to go here! (what a nightmare that was!)

Old 05-24-2018, 05:18 PM   #215
Karl_Mcknight
there's still enough room in there for a few ice trays and some Margarita Pops

Old 05-24-2018, 05:20 PM   #216
DollysMom
Very nice, Ken. With four snakes I think I need one of these. Here’s to frozen mice!

Old 05-25-2018, 01:56 AM   #217
kdickens
Karl ... Definitely room enough for a few ice cream sandwiches! (but I might accidentally give Loopy one and then he'd be hooked and wouldn't eat mice ever again)
Gail ... A small freezer is the way to go if you have a bunch of people in the house. I've got my wife, my daughter and her son ... and me and Loopy. In your case, at least 5 that I know of!

Old 05-25-2018, 10:38 AM   #218
DollysMom
Actually 6 Ken. I live with my SO, Tom. He’s supportive with my snake obsession as long i I take care of and pay for them. He even brings me the cleaning supplies when they poop on the floor. As to our little fridge top freezer, yeah the prey sometimes overflows the designated corner sometimes.

Old 06-17-2018, 01:43 PM   #219
kdickens
It's Father's Day! So to celebrate Loopy came out to say 'Hi!' to his favorite food source. That's right, I'm not just another pretty face! And ... he had to get his photo taken before his snack, here's a couple. He probably thinks ... "The stuff I have to put up with for a lousy mouse!" But that's the way it is sometimes ... you have to work for your lunch. Hope everyone and every snake had a nice day!

Old 06-17-2018, 02:04 PM   #220
Karl_Mcknight
Loopy is so big now and his colors are so vibrant. Rufus says hi, but he's currently in Blue, so I'm leaving him alone right now.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google