CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > FAQ Development Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

FAQ Development Forum This area is reserved for the development and discussion of various FAQ documents for posting on this site. PLEASE! Only the moderator should post original threads here.

Welcome!

Old 05-17-2005, 03:41 AM   #1
Joejr14
Welcome!

Firstly, I want to thank Rich for setting up this forum to so that I can get my rough draft FAQ's out there for public scrutiny so that you guys can catch any errors or make comments.

I only ask that you guys do not make new threads. I will shortly begin posting FAQ's for most of the forums and I ask that all comments be appropriately placed under those headings. I don't want to have to move comments around from threads, especially considering this should just be a place of throwing ideas around for creating a really great FAQ to help out newbies and for reference.

If you have something that you believe needs to be addressed but does not fit under any of the headings, please either PM me or e-mail me.

Thanks a bunch, and enjoy! This should be fun!

Old 10-24-2005, 10:03 PM   #2
E. g. guttata
Are there going to be more than the three FAQ pages that you already have typed up? Final drafts? Things like that a little later on?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google