• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Wescued a wascally wabbit!

insomniac101

Occupant
So, I went to meet a local guy to buy a retic, and at the last minute, he just can't part with it. I can understand that, and told him no hard feelings.

Then he tells me his wife went out and got a rabbit to feed to the snake, but it's at least three times the appropriate size for the snake. He had no place to keep the bunny, and asked if I wanted it. I followed him to his house, and waited in my truck while he went inside to get it.

His kids were upset about the live feeding, and I tried to explain why F/T was better, but I don't think it mattered. Some of the older, live-feeding proponents won't be swayed by logic.

Anyway, I have a rabbit now. Just got him last week, but have been so busy, I don't know what the heck to do with him. He's hanging out on the wire top of my feeder rodent tub, and seems content to look around, and not be in a cage.

Kathy

P.S. Tried to upload a photo, but keep getting a fail notice. I'll try again tomorrow.

Back