CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

Male Hybino Double 100% Het Palmetto/Anerythristic Corn Snake

Old 08-15-2016, 06:24 PM   #1
jrsnakeman
Male Hybino Double 100% Het Palmetto/Anerythristic Corn Snake

Up for sale is this male hybino that is 100% het palmetto and 100% het anerythristic. This came from a palmetto double het albino/hypo X coral ghost pairing. This was the lone hybino produced. Get a jump on new morphs with this gene powerhouse. I have never seen one of these offered. I can pair him up with a wild type 100% triple het palmetto/hypo/anerythristic or a hypo 100% double het palmetto/anerythristic. Either one of these will be 66% het albino. He is $1750 or $2750 with one of the other hets.

Dad

Mom

Old 08-16-2016, 09:32 AM   #2
Dragonling
What makes you assume this one is hypo, considering hypo amel is generally indistinguishable from amel? I would be more likely to hold this one back if you're wanting to produce F2 coral ghost palmettos. It could be red factor that makes it look different from other amels in the clutch, or possibly hypoberry if your ghost is from strawberry lines (though the jury is still out on whether that would change the color).

Old 08-16-2016, 05:35 PM   #3
jrsnakeman
Ive been working with corns since 1979. I have seen thousands of albino, hypos, hybinos, etc corns out of the egg. A lot of the subtle differences do not come out in photos. I don't have any problems distinguishing hypo amels from normal amels in person. I don't have to assume. I am 100% sure of what I have and guarantee genetics.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google