• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

2016 blizzard stripe/charcoal stripe pair

fyrefocks

Nate lover
I have a single female blizzard stripe poss. homo hypo/100% het hypo and two male charcoal stripes that are 100% het hypo 66% het amel 50% het caramel.

All 3 accepted f/t pinks on the first offering and have not refused a meal at all. They've all eaten at least 5 times and have shed twice.

I'll keep whichever charcoal stripe isn't purchased for myself.

Take the pair for 400$ shipped through SYR.com.

For a lone male charcoal stripe 200$ shipped.
For the lone female blizzard stripe 275$ shipped.

Since these morphs aren't very common, I'm not actually sure if these prices are fair or what, so if you don't consider these prices reasonable, PM me what you'd consider fair.

Thanks for looking!

They look great, love that blizzard stripe (you don't see those very often).
Congrats
John

They look great, love that blizzard stripe (you don't see those very often).
Congrats
John

Thanks! They came from the babies of our joint project a few years ago. So of course they're all at least het, although some are homo, for that Colorado (jerk) gene.

The blizzard female is sold! Thanks David!

That leaves one charcoal stripe for me and one for you, whoever "you" ends up being. Take him for 175 shipped.

Back