CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

2016 Cute Little Tesseras

Old 08-10-2016, 08:33 PM   #1
hypnoctopus
2016 Cute Little Tesseras

Most of my 2016 clutch has been eating great, so I'm going to start making them available. Shipping will be available to most areas once the weather cools down. A refundable deposit can hold any baby you're interested in until I'm able to ship. Prices do not include shipping. I will only ship hold for pickup to Fedex ship centers.

Each of the tessera babies has a 25% chance of being a super (homo) tessera. All of the babies have eaten frozen-thawed pinkies at least 3 times and the females have been popped 3 times. Every baby will come with a feeding/shed record and a care sheet (if you need one!). I'll be adding more babies as they get more meals in them, so check back.

Please PM me if you have any questions or would like additional pictures of any of the babies!

Arroyo - male masque tessera - $100:

Cholla - male masque tessera - $125:

Lantana - female tessera, who may also be red factor - $125 SOLD

Mesquite - male diffused tessera, very red- $150. I expect him to be quite an attractive adult.

Ocotillo - male red factor masque tessera - $125 SOLD:

Oleander - female snow - SOLD.

Ruellia - male snow tessera - $150 SOLD:

Sequoia - female anery tessera - SOLD:

Saguaro - male anery masque tessera with a LOT of attitude - SOLD:

Old 08-10-2016, 09:08 PM   #2
MysticExotics
Ugh, I wish I wasn't needing to reduce my numbers, I like Lantana!
Sequoia is stunning!

Old 08-10-2016, 09:22 PM   #3
hypnoctopus
Thank you! I think Sequoia is the nicest looking of the aneries. I wish they would keep their baby colors.

Old 08-10-2016, 09:25 PM   #4
MysticExotics
Can you imagine if Ocotilli was Super Tessera and RF? So tempting!

Old 08-10-2016, 09:53 PM   #5
hypnoctopus
That would be very cool. I think he's going to be very pretty. I'm really hoping that one of the ones I'm keeping ends up being a super. It would be so cool to be able to contribute to figuring out what markers (if any) there are for super tesseras.

I sure hope that some of the people who buy these babies breed them to non-tesseras and post the results!

Old 08-10-2016, 10:13 PM   #6
MysticExotics
Definitely!With both the Tessera gene as well as RF having Super forms, I'd love to produce a Super RF Super Tessera. Just because. LOL

Old 08-12-2016, 08:27 PM   #7
Galataya16
I know I've said this over and over, but man you got an awesome clutch this time. I just love looking at all of them!!

Old 08-20-2016, 04:01 PM   #8
hypnoctopus
Adding one more baby. This little guy is a shy eater. He likes to be covered and left completely alone to eat. He refused his very first meal, but has now been eating consistently. Sweet personality.

Creosote - male mystery Tessera! - $150

I am not sure what is going on with his morph. He is clearly a tessera, but he is much redder/lighter than my normal tesseras. His red color is different than my red factors, because their reds are apparent mostly in the striping, whereas his is mostly in the background color. His color and and thin, faint stripe make me think diffused, but he definitely has belly checkers. His belly checkers are split and brown/grey. The color of his checkers make me think hypo, but as far as I'm aware, neither of the parents are carrying hypo. His head pattern is somewhat masque. He has lots of lateral tessellation. Anyway, feel free to look at the pictures and decide for yourself! I am happy to provide more pictures of any parts of him if it will help.

Here's a belly picture with a normal tessera for comparison.

Old 09-17-2016, 11:46 AM   #9
hypnoctopus
Updated pictures of some of the freshly shed babies.

Creosote:

Mesquite. This little guy has gotten so red!

Old 09-18-2016, 10:48 AM   #10
Dazzles
These are beauts!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google