CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

Whats the deal!

Old 09-08-2009, 08:27 PM   #861
wade
Well lucillle, this is actually the first and only time I have ever mentioned it. But you know what now that you mention it, I am kind of obsessed with that little fella. Roy, how's you sausage?

Old 09-08-2009, 09:11 PM   #862
dave partington
I wish my name was Roy

Old 09-08-2009, 10:09 PM   #863
Roy Munson
Why don't you all find another topic of discussion before I get pissed and get real mean? I know some of you think you could contend with me at my meanest. I'll just give you a slight word of warning: you can't. Try at your own peril. I'm not afraid to abuse power.

Old 09-08-2009, 10:23 PM   #864
vetusvates
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucillle View Post
You seem obsessed by his sausage, why not ask him yourself?
You go Lucillle!!!

Seriously Dean, I'm not the least bit interested in anything on this thread but the repartee.
Nor would I put my soul/ka/karma on the line and kucf with you.

Old 09-08-2009, 10:31 PM   #865
jazzgeek
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Munson View Post
Well, I met you recently. I thought you looked sufficiently youthful, and I certainly didn't detect any foulness! You'd be made into snake-sausages for picky feeders.
Dammit, I wish I had been at Daytona. Then you'd realize that while I sound younger than my age, I look much older.

Dale

Old 09-08-2009, 10:32 PM   #866
jazzgeek
Quote:
Originally Posted by vetusvates View Post
You go Lucillle!!!

Seriously Dean, I'm not the least bit interested in anything on this thread but the repartee.
And Eric repartees like it's IMM.

Dale

Old 09-08-2009, 10:57 PM   #867
ceduke
0_o I don't really have anything to contribute, but I like the direction this thread is taking. My husband probably thinks I'm nuts b/c of all the giggling!

Old 09-08-2009, 11:04 PM   #868
vetusvates
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzgeek View Post
And Eric repartees like it's IMM.

Dale
Dale, you know that I know not to kucf with you either.

Old 09-09-2009, 06:55 AM   #869
Lucille
Quote:
Why don't you all find another topic of discussion before I get pissed and get real mean? I know some of you think you could contend with me at my meanest. I'll just give you a slight word of warning: you can't. Try at your own peril. I'm not afraid to abuse power.
We like you and respect you. I personally would never want to do anything to make you uncomfortable; not because of any looming threat of meanness, but because you are a terrific guy and because we are all lucky to have this site and the high quality mods that donate their time to keep the site at its best.

Old 09-09-2009, 07:33 AM   #870
Lennycorn
Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6dx8AfTmQk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google