CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

Plz help the newbie

Old 07-19-2019, 12:35 AM   #1
AARon83
Question Plz help the newbie

Hi guys my name is Aaron Carroll and I'm new to everything on here, lol, including snakes. Well 6 months anyways. I have 2 albino milksnakes (trouser (m) and Roxanne (f)that I have absolutely no idea of their morph. I could really use some help with that, if possible. I also have a 4yr old Honduran milksnake (deadpool) and a pastel yellow belly python (slytherin). Thank you all so very much for any feedback

One day I will learn how to pull pics off my phone so I can show you guys and girls my beauties

Old 07-19-2019, 02:09 AM   #2
Shiari
Well, if you purchased them as albinos, that's probably what they are. Do they have any black pigment?

Old 07-19-2019, 12:00 PM   #3
Twolunger
This is primarily a corn snake forum, but fauna classifieds has a milksnake forum and their members will be able to give you advice on your milksnakes. Scroll down this site until you see the fauna classifieds section and click on it. Be prepared to post pictures though.

Old 07-29-2019, 03:36 PM   #4
tricksterpup
Ask away Aaron. and Twolunger, hush.. anyeone should be able to post in here and ask. This is the newbie section. its all good.

Old 07-29-2019, 03:48 PM   #5
Twolunger
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricksterpup View Post
Ask away Aaron. and Twolunger, hush.. anyeone should be able to post in here and ask. This is the newbie section. its all good.
Quite true, and we should be able to point a newbie in the right direction. Now everyone knows where to find a milksnake forum. It's all good.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google