• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Tessera Club!! Post Yours Too!!

1.0 snow tessera
1.0 tessera
div5.jpg

Firefly: 2011 M Tessera het Cayenne Fire from Colorado Corns

Firefly shed today!!

Attachments

• Firefly Shed Sept 2011 002cr.jpg
    Firefly Shed Sept 2011 002cr.jpg
    211.1 KB · Views: 301
This is Barbara Bush.

Attachments

• BBCS-BarbaraBushSept2011 007.jpg
    BBCS-BarbaraBushSept2011 007.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 274
  • BBCS-BarbaraBushSept2011 008.jpg
    BBCS-BarbaraBushSept2011 008.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 273
  • BBCS-BarbaraBushSept2011 009.jpg
    BBCS-BarbaraBushSept2011 009.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 274
  • BBCS-BarbaraBushSept2011 010.jpg
    BBCS-BarbaraBushSept2011 010.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 275
oh snap, after saving up we are part of the club now. :grin01:

Attachments

• tessera1.jpg
    tessera1.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 285
My Tessera is in the Tessera Breeding Club

He is a Tessera with hets, but they are unknown, so testing him out was my main goal with him this year. Since Tesseras are new and very popular, and caused by a dominant gene, I used hiim to bred to several females that double clutched this year.

Here are a few of his recent breedings: Anery Motley het Striped Amel ph Lava, Caramel Bloodred ph Hypo, Lava Okeetee het Amel, Lava Lavender and Lava Okeetee het Anery ph Lavender.

He has also been bred to, and good eggs produced from, Caramel het Lava, Striped Blue, RedCoat Frase Bloodred, Bloodred het Lavender ph Hypo Charcoal, Amel Striped het Anery and Striped Lavender.

He has been tested for Amel, Anery, Bloodred, Caramel, Dilute, Lava, Lavender, Motley, RedCoat and Striped for sure and possibly Hypo and Charcoal. I am really hoping that I produce some Tessera Morphs this year!

Attachments

• DSC_0001.JPG
    DSC_0001.JPG
    105 KB · Views: 275
  • DSC_0012.JPG
    DSC_0012.JPG
    93.5 KB · Views: 275
  • DSC_0010.JPG
    DSC_0010.JPG
    91.7 KB · Views: 274
  • DSC_0002.JPG
    DSC_0002.JPG
    122.7 KB · Views: 275
  • DSC_0007.JPG
    DSC_0007.JPG
    127.8 KB · Views: 275
Eww he has been a very busy boy. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

I have been dying to post pictures of Phally since she has now initiated me into the club but she is in blue and I figured I would wait for some fresh skin pictures.

Geesh that guy has been way buzy!!! All in one year???
Most of the breedings were spread out 2-3 days, and many of them were weeks apart. His first breeding was to a virgin Lava Lav and she slugged out. The second one was to the Caramel het Lava female and she only laid 5 good eggs, but all of the clutches since have been near 100% fertile. Once he got warmed up, he was good to go.

I guess this is a case for an experienced breeder gone wild with a new dominant gene. I have to get excited about something these days, and this year it will be watching some Tessera clutches hatch!

I can't wait to find out what he is het for. I pretty much have most possiblities covered. I forgot to include he is tested for Ultra too, due to the Amel breedings.

Most of the breedings were spread out 2-3 days, and many of them were weeks apart. His first breeding was to a virgin Lava Lav and she slugged out. The second one was to the Caramel het Lava female and she only laid 5 good eggs, but all of the clutches since have been near 100% fertile. Once he got warmed up, he was good to go.

I guess this is a case for an experienced breeder gone wild with a new dominant gene. I have to get excited about something these days, and this year it will be watching some Tessera clutches hatch!

I can't wait to find out what he is het for. I pretty much have most possiblities covered. I forgot to include he is tested for Ultra too, due to the Amel breedings.

One thing I don't understand; usually the breeding season is pretty muhc over now, what year do you mean?

One thing I don't understand; usually the breeding season is pretty muhc over now, what year do you mean?
My season was delayed three months this year, so instead of beginning in March, I got started in June. My first eggs will start hatching any day now and some females are cycling for their second clutches right now. The Tessera X Anery Motley het Amel Striped ph Lava breeding was today and will be hatching in December.

She was tested out for Lava with a breeding to an Ice het Striped for a first clutch. One good thing about Tessera, if you switch males to a Tessera for a second clutch, you know any Tesseras hatched are from the second breeding and not sperm retention.

Over the years everybody tries to get a head start on everybody by breeding earlier and earlier. My schedule this year was more in line with breeding in the wild, in many places.

Got some better pics of my T's, only Treasure decided to be in blue in this last week of snake safe temperatures...

This is Tucson (het amel), he was in shed at unpacking, this is him now;

tucson_2.jpg

This is Tico, the crazy patterned one;

tico_2.jpg

Tara (het anery, ultra/amel)

tara_3.jpg

I always forget bellies but Tara's caught my eye;

tara_2.jpg

Back