CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

iHerp, do you?

Old 05-27-2016, 12:18 PM   #101
MysticExotics
Bumping for newbies!

Aaron has moved iHerp to a new server, and now has more memory and faster processing!

Old 05-27-2016, 12:41 PM   #102
Corning
I didn't know about this. Thanks. I will check it out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 05-27-2016, 03:12 PM   #103
DollysMom
I primarily use Snakeeper on my iPhone but a few months ago replicated things on iHerp. Now I keep double records, but I can access iHerp from anywhere. Snakekeeper doesn't do some things iHerp does and vice versa.

I really urge everyone to keep records. It is so nice and if you have more than one snake it can be a necessity. It is so easy to forget who was fed on which day and when they last shed, etc.

Also you don't have to track everything available if you don't want to. I track feedings, shed and weight primarily. After I took Mandy to the vet I found out iHerp has vet tracking and I recorded that.

I share all my records, same name there. I really like this aspect and it is very useful to be able to see the records of others.

IHerp tracking encourages and helps maintain good husbandry. Just do it!

Old 05-27-2016, 04:11 PM   #104
Dragonling
I'm still using iHerp for now, but we're working on our own private tracking site with a bit more customization. I don't know if we'll ever make it public, perhaps if it actually improves upon current systems. That'll be a long time from now though.

Old 07-08-2016, 01:37 AM   #105
MysticExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonling View Post
I'm still using iHerp for now, but we're working on our own private tracking site with a bit more customization. I don't know if we'll ever make it public, perhaps if it actually improves upon current systems. That'll be a long time from now though.
I was sure I responded to this. Clearly, I have not.

Keep me posted on your tracking site.

I have been pretty happy with iHerp. I just have to be better about actually logging stuff. LOL

Old 07-08-2016, 10:45 AM   #106
Dragonling
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticExotics View Post
I was sure I responded to this. Clearly, I have not.

Keep me posted on your tracking site.

I have been pretty happy with iHerp. I just have to be better about actually logging stuff. LOL
I suspect we'll be well into next year's breeding season before the site is functional for just me, let alone anyone else. My goal is to make things a tiny bit more automated, remembering past feedings and giving an option to add a new feeding log by clicking a single button. That way you'd only have to alter it when you up prey size or offer more variety. Ideally I'd like to have it remember multiple options for those who feed occasional chicks or ASF. It's going to take a lot of work.

Old 11-12-2017, 12:45 AM   #107
MysticExotics
Bump for newbies.

Old 12-02-2017, 05:40 PM   #108
MysticExotics
I'm working on getting better about tracking, primarily feedings and weight.

I use the tracking for breeding as well, and hopefully I will have a number of clutches this year (fingers crossed).

Old 12-02-2017, 05:41 PM   #109
MysticExotics
I'm working on getting better about tracking, primarily feedings and weight.

I use the tracking for breeding as well, and hopefully I will have a number of clutches this year (fingers crossed).

Old 06-10-2018, 04:55 PM   #110
MysticExotics
Bumping up for those who haven't seen it

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google