CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Rich Z's Blatherings
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Rich Z's Blatherings Since Connie and I have retired the SerpenCo business, topics here will focus on topics of a more personal and general nature.

The electoral college has spoken...

Old 12-20-2016, 12:22 AM   #1
Rich Z
The electoral college has spoken...

LOL!! Well, after all the BS from Hillary and gang trying to get the Republican electors to switch their electoral votes for Trump to someone else, claiming as the reason that he is unfit to be President of the USA, and they should vote their conscience instead of what they pledged to do, it looks like a bunch of the democratic electors, instead, wound up taking her advice. Man, what a signal THAT is about what her own pledged electors think of her.

Source: http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2...ults.html?_r=0

So Hillary lost the election, lost the recount attempts fronted by Jill Stein, and now lost the bid to have electors throw her hat back in the ring by having them throw the electoral college into chaos. How much does it take to convince that woman that she is just a bonafide LOSER? Into the dust bin of history with her, and good riddance.

Old 12-20-2016, 01:50 AM   #2
Rich Z
LOL!! This guy is great! But didn't anyone tell him that Trump is racist?

Old 12-20-2016, 10:19 AM   #3
Twolunger
I stayed up late trying to hear about the Elector voting, and it seems the big networks were too embarrassed to even report on the outcome. I went on Yahoo news and only found basic stories about how the process works. I think the Russians must have hacked into the news feeds to limit Trump's obvious success. Obama told them to stop that.

Old 12-20-2016, 03:52 PM   #4
Nanci
I love this election so much.

Old 12-20-2016, 04:28 PM   #5
Rich Z
Yeah, I have never followed an election as closely as this one, and it turned out to be a serious nail biter. Hillary went for broke on this, and hopefully she is broken. I heard that $1.2 BILLION was spent trying to get her into the white house. Wonder where all that money came from, and what was expected of her in return? And oh yeah, how are those people feeling right now about wasting their money?

An interesting observation that was noted was that although Hillary claims to have won the popular vote, that difference was what was provided solely by the states of California and New York. Both of which are rated in the top three states with the most illegal immigrants and a known hotbed of far left wing political influence. Just a coincidence?

I truly wonder that if there had been no fraudulent voting, what the actual REAL numbers would have been in the popular vote. Trump had to have actually won by a landslide in order to overcome this handicap in the voting.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google