CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

Hi Everyone!

Old 01-30-2017, 09:22 PM   #1
Mandolin
Hi Everyone!

Hey, I'm Amanda and I have a male corn snake who is about two months old, I've had him just over a month now. His name is Voldemort, often referred to has Voldy, and he is the first snake I have owned. I have had other reptiles in the past, iguanas and one savannah monitor, but snakes are new to me! So far so good it seems, hes eating a f/t pinkie every 4-5 days and we haven't had any issues with feeding.

I am a bit worried that he hasn't shown any signs of shedding yet, how often do baby corn snakes usually shed? He seems happy and healthy and active.

Here is a picture of him, hopefully better pictures to come, but he moves a lot which makes pictures a bit difficult

Old 01-30-2017, 10:06 PM   #2
Twolunger
Welcome to the forum. Voldy looks really cool. Are you sure about his age? It looks like he's already outgrown a single pinkie per feeding. Is he 12-14 inches long? I wouldn't be concerned about shedding, as long as he growing well, the sheds will come.

Old 01-31-2017, 12:39 AM   #3
Revenger
He looks very beautiful, I just received my first corn snake last month and her name is Tigger she's a few months old

Old 01-31-2017, 11:31 AM   #4
Scrappyeddie77
Here is a shed cycle on my little babies

They are all on the same feed schedule and they all have their own shed schedule that we can not pick for them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 01-31-2017, 02:17 PM   #5
Twolunger
I have read that there's software available that allows you to log in age, sheddings, mouse size and gram weight, and snake weight, along with parental morph data. It would probably aid someone like me who can't remember what day of the week it is.

Old 01-31-2017, 02:47 PM   #6
Scrappyeddie77
Twolunger there is an app it does cost some money but it is less than $5.00 it does keep track of everything you need and then some

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 01-31-2017, 05:15 PM   #7
Twolunger
I'll check it out. Thanks

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google