CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

View Poll Results: Who did you vote for in this election?
Hillary Clinton 6 31.58%
Donald Trump 9 47.37%
Neither of the two above 2 10.53%
Did not vote at all 2 10.53%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Election 2016 POTUS exit poll

Old 11-14-2016, 08:07 AM   #31
axis1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonling View Post
. . . The people wanted change, and she wasn't about to bring it.
Haven't been around for a little while but I saw this thread and decided it was a good point at which to reinsert myself. I am also someone who has been socially liberal for as long as I remember (I'm a licensed clinical social worker in NYC, so isn't that supposed to brand me as a liberal by definition?). However, and to the horror of most of my colleagues, I have been vocally and vociferously opposed to Crooked Hilary since the beginning of this campaign. On Election Day, I was tempted to vote for a third party, as some of Donald's misogynistic comments on his thoughts of how some women should be treated caused me to grimace involuntarily, as do some of his choices for cabinet members (Chris Chrystie's negative comments about Brooklyn when the Nets abandoned NJ were enough for me even before Bridgegate!). However, the alternative to him is HER, someone who should NOT go down in history as being the FIRST women president and also someone who doesn't deserve the highest office in our country! (I don't know how so many people DIDN'T become involuntarily nauseous every time she came out on stage with her pretentious pointing to someone in the crowd as if she knew who they were. She never cared about anyone was who couldn't help her climb the ladder to that "glass ceiling" she thankfully DIDN'T reach! THAT ALONE SHOULD HAVE BEEN ENOUGH FOR MOST FOLKS!) Therefore, yes, I did vote for Trump. It wasn't that difficult when comparing the pros & cons of both. Yeah, he is an asshole, but definitely LESS of an asshole than the two! So I am probably considered to be one of those folks who voted not for HIM, but against HER! Knowing what I do about Crooked Hillary, I sincerely believe that the Devil himself would have been a better choice than HER!

I truly believe that if you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything!

Just sayin'.

Old 11-14-2016, 10:59 AM   #32
Zincubus
[QU OTE=axis1;1721455]Haven't been around for a little while but I saw this thread and decided it was a good point at which to reinsert myself. I am also someone who has been socially liberal for as long as I remember (I'm a licensed clinical social worker in NYC, so isn't that supposed to brand me as a liberal by definition?). However, and to the horror of most of my colleagues, I have been vocally and vociferously opposed to Crooked Hilary since the beginning of this campaign. On Election Day, I was tempted to vote for a third party, as some of Donald's misogynistic comments on his thoughts of how some women should be treated caused me to grimace involuntarily, as do some of his choices for cabinet members (Chris Chrystie's negative comments about Brooklyn when the Nets abandoned NJ were enough for me even before Bridgegate!). However, the alternative to him is HER, someone who should NOT go down in history as being the FIRST women president and also someone who doesn't deserve the highest office in our country! (I don't know how so many people DIDN'T become involuntarily nauseous every time she came out on stage with her pretentious pointing to someone in the crowd as if she knew who they were. She never cared about anyone was who couldn't help her climb the ladder to that "glass ceiling" she thankfully DIDN'T reach! THAT ALONE SHOULD HAVE BEEN ENOUGH FOR MOST FOLKS!) Therefore, yes, I did vote for Trump. It wasn't that difficult when comparing the pros & cons of both. Yeah, he is an asshole, but definitely LESS of an asshole than the two! So I am probably considered to be one of those folks who voted not for HIM, but against HER! Knowing what I do about Crooked Hillary, I sincerely believe that the Devil himself would have been a better choice than HER!

I truly believe that if you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything!

Just sayin'. [/quote]
Great post

Old 11-14-2016, 11:29 AM   #33
axis1
[/quote]
Great post[/quote]

Thanx Zincky!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google