CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Rich Z's Blatherings
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Rich Z's Blatherings Since Connie and I have retired the SerpenCo business, topics here will focus on topics of a more personal and general nature.

Election recounts...

Old 12-13-2016, 01:46 PM   #11
Rich Z
Yeah, imagine the job Jill Stein would have done had she actually won the presidency. But then again, I guess we have had our fill of presidents that obviously can be bought for the right price. Not to mention the latest failed attempt by Hillary.

Old 12-14-2016, 05:36 AM   #12
Zincubus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twolunger View Post
Well, if Jill Stein can run, I guess anything is possible. Kanye vapor locked a couple weeks ago trying to decide what to get his baby momma for Christmas, imagine what would happen if he had the stress of trying to run a country? Time for the rubber room for sure.

Can you imagine his cabinet ??

JayZ , PDiddy , Snoop Dawg plus the Kardashians and and Jenners.

Won't have a word said against Kendall Jenner though

Old 12-14-2016, 08:11 AM   #13
Twolunger
We will send you Kendall and what's left of her father? in trade for Kate Middleton.

Old 12-14-2016, 12:05 PM   #14
Nanci
I thought Kanye West was relocating to Canada? I'd love to see a "recount" of all the people that threatened to leave, and if they actually carried through with those threats.

Old 12-14-2016, 12:18 PM   #15
Twolunger
I'll be glad to contribute to their tickets. But I heard Canada has become more particular about who they let into the country. I think half their population is in Florida already, so there should be room for the Hollywood elites.

Old 12-14-2016, 12:22 PM   #16
Rich Z
Now there is talk of "unfaithful" electors possibly flipping the election. Man, if some of them do that, I sure wouldn't want to be in their shoes. Wouldn't surprise me in the least to hear about houses being burned down and those electors becoming missing persons.

Man, all this stuff sounds like what we hear about third world countries going through with elections. I guess the globalists are well on their way to reducing the standard of living in the USA so that their New World order won't be so lopsided with the USA's standard of living being so much higher than the third world countries. Level the playing field so that the one world government won't seem so bad to us, I guess.

I actually saw one YouTube video where some guy was speculating that if the choice of POTUS goes to Congress because of an elector's revolt, that the RNC would put Mitt Romney into the seat. Now wouldn't that be a kick in the teeth? The government basically telling us "We don't care who you all voted for, THIS is your new president." Do we need any more proof that are votes really don't count?

Actually, I wonder how well our country would run WITHOUT a president? Honestly, we probably won't even notice a difference. Better to have no president than a bad one, I guess. Just Good Lord, please don't force another four years of Obama upon us.

Old 12-14-2016, 01:20 PM   #17
Zincubus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z View Post
Now there is talk of "unfaithful" electors possibly flipping the election. Man, if some of them do that, I sure wouldn't want to be in their shoes. Wouldn't surprise me in the least to hear about houses being burned down and those electors becoming missing persons.

Man, all this stuff sounds like what we hear about third world countries going through with elections. I guess the globalists are well on their way to reducing the standard of living in the USA so that their New World order won't be so lopsided with the USA's standard of living being so much higher than the third world countries. Level the playing field so that the one world government won't seem so bad to us, I guess.

I actually saw one YouTube video where some guy was speculating that if the choice of POTUS goes to Congress because of an elector's revolt, that the RNC would put Mitt Romney into the seat. Now wouldn't that be a kick in the teeth? The government basically telling us "We don't care who you all voted for, THIS is your new president." Do we need any more proof that are votes really don't count?

Actually, I wonder how well our country would run WITHOUT a president? Honestly, we probably won't even notice a difference. Better to have no president than a bad one, I guess. Just Good Lord, please don't force another four years of Obama upon us.

I'd put James Hetfield in charge and see how things go

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Old 12-14-2016, 02:07 PM   #18
Rich Z

So how do you think Hillary would have handled this potential conflict of interest with proposed business deals?

Old 12-14-2016, 06:15 PM   #19
Twolunger
Hey Rich, You already know the answer. Billions would have gone to the Clinton Foundation and she would have denied any knowledge of it. Worked for her before, why change anything? Do the words " I can't recall, and that's not my recollection" ring a bell? I'm waiting for the first foreign government to ask for their money back because they were duped into thinking they bought access to the new President.

Old 12-14-2016, 08:27 PM   #20
Rich Z
Sounds like things are going to get real down and dirty...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google