• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

my double viv...

i have 12 watt heatmats (12x12 inches) 1 in each, thermo regulated to 80 hot end and 72 cool end, the viv sizes are 40 x 20 x 18 inches high.......
wondering if i need to put lights in, but they would only be for my benefit as i think the snakes prefer it dark.....

Very nice. Would love to see some clearer pics and more close ups. I'm into making my own stuff so I like to see what others have done!!

ok, will use a stand and try to get better pics.....

i had the timber yard cut the wood to size for me, total cost was 81 uk pounds...

all timber is 18mm grade A plywood.

It's easy to open them in Paint and resize them. Just keep dragging the corner of the pic toward the middle until the numbers are below the limit. GL!

Actually, the better way is to open in paint, click resize, and then make the percentage smaller and smaller until it will fit. Then save it with a new name and use that one to upload here.

Photobucket works too of course!

the timber was cut to size....

he was hiding in warm cave...

and inside....

hopefully better pic of finished unit....

fingers crossed these work....

Back