CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

how long do corns get???

Old 04-24-2003, 11:56 AM   #1
sueb
Question how long do corns get???

Hey, I was just wondering the average length of a full grown corn My Cleo is now just over 4' long, so about how old would that make her? When I got her a year ago, the store told me that she was between 2 and 4. Could they be right? She was jsut over 3' when I bought her. Anyway just thought that I would ask and see if anyone here could tell me. Thanks for your help.

Old 04-24-2003, 12:09 PM   #2
Kat
You really can't tell a cornsnake's age by how long it is...

That having been said, corns can wind up anywhere from 3' to 6' in length, though ones at either extreme are rare. On average, most tend to be around 4-5' long. IIRC some strains of miamis tend towards the smaller end, whereas some strains of okeetee tend towards the larger end... I could be wrong on that, though.

Sounds like your corn is just about average.

-Kat

Old 06-25-2003, 01:28 AM   #3
clumsly
they mosltl get around 4 feet long. but on this site some oen has a snow one that is like 64 inches or something and its olny 3 years old.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google