CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

Scaleless corns?

Old 10-22-2014, 12:09 AM   #41
Corny corn snake
anybody own one?

Old 10-22-2014, 01:18 AM   #42
DMong
What really comes to mind when I read your post was.........1, you are very drunk and totally disoriented in your thought process, or 2, on some very heavy medication that brought your thought process down to zero, or 3 a combination of both, because you have never see any post where I have said that the Palmetto corn is a hybrid. And the rest you are not even close to being able to comprehend if you would reply to my post with such ignorant jibber-jabber. So have fun with your so-called "interesting" new snake "breeds" or whatever the hell you choose to call randomly crossing snake species/subspecies simply because you can.

ps, please try to find that post where you claim I said the Palmetto corn was a hybrid and re-post it here. The way I see it is, nobody could have set me straight on something I never stated. I suggest you get your facts straight before you post your nonsense.

Old 10-22-2014, 11:18 AM   #43
dave partington
a billion years ago a lump of algae washed up on a beach and since then its sprouted legs and a tail or turned into marijuana or a banana tree or a Pharaoh dog or a ratsnake, or me and I'm scaleless btw, so we're all related makes perfect sense?

Old 10-22-2014, 11:38 AM   #44
daddio207
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave partington View Post
a billion years ago a lump of algae washed up on a beach and since then its sprouted legs and a tail or turned into marijuana or a banana tree or a Pharaoh dog or a ratsnake, or me and I'm scaleless btw, so we're all related makes perfect sense?
Who can really argue with that LOL

Old 10-22-2014, 11:57 AM   #45
crackerhead
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corny corn snake View Post
anybody own one?
I own several. So does Don Soderberg, Chip and several others on the forum. I had mine at the recent Tinley show and helped at Don's table at the Daytona show were he had a beauty on display. They feel amazing! As captive pets they don't seem to have any issues resulting from their lack of scales. They eat, shed and breed the same as their scaled brethren.
Having met Dave in person several times I can confirm he is scaleless.

Terri

Old 10-22-2014, 01:47 PM   #46
mikem
I own two scaleless corns at the moment and a handful of hets. They are exactly like their scaled counterparts in care and husbandry. They are amazing to see in person!

Old 10-23-2014, 01:55 AM   #47
CornsAustria
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikem View Post
I own two scaleless corns at the moment and a handful of hets. They are exactly like their scaled counterparts in care and husbandry. They are amazing to see in person!
i totaly agree this

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google