• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

10-14 Lava het Amel X Lava Blood het Snow~Change of plans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

carol

Down with the sickness
Well this was the plan....

10-14 ~ Lava het Amel (1905) X Lava Blood het Snow (6496)
Lavas het Blood ph Amel, Anery $250
Amel Lavas het Blood ph Anery $350

However the male Lava Blood just doesn't like this female. I tried these two all last season with no success, this year he is acting just the same so I put a Rosy Blood in with her and they hooked up right away. I'll still keep trying the Lava Blood as well I will be able to tell the kids apart by who is Lava and who isn't. :)

Pics and prices of Lava Rosy Blood hets soon to come!

About 15 eggs, a few slugs. Some of the 15 are those weird quasi-slugs where they look half and half, but many look great.

I will work harder on getting pics, my good camera is broken but I iwll try with a different one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back