CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Phoenix the Okeetee

Old 09-17-2016, 03:32 PM   #1
Fletcher
Phoenix the Okeetee

After months of preparation, at long last: I brought home a corn snake!

I don't have any good pictures of him yet, but I will post some once I do; for now, though, the breeder (Snakess n Lizzards) has a picture of him here. He's been active and curious since I brought him back - he settled down for a little while behind his fake vine, but has since come out again to explore his new home. He hasn't figured out the hides yet, but he seems happy with the vine and did find the water and took a nice drink, which was good. I'm super excited to get to raise this little guy!

Old 09-17-2016, 03:45 PM   #2
hypnoctopus
Okeetees are definitely one of the most interesting morphs to watch as they mature. I love seeing their colors come in.

Congrats on your new baby!

Old 09-17-2016, 05:04 PM   #3
Fletcher

Phoenix took a break from finding an escape route and I got a better picture of him! Still with my phone so not the best, but at least you can see his face. He's more red than either of the pictures let on, too.

Old 09-17-2016, 11:32 PM   #4
Hikari
Someone else who got an Okeetee as their first! Congrats on getting your snake. ^-^

Cute little guy! It'll be fun seeing his colors come on as he gets older. As much as I loved getting a yearling when I got mine, I do kinda wish I'd have gotten to see her colors change. Okeetee's are great though! You picked a cool name for him too.

Old 10-12-2016, 06:54 PM   #5
Fletcher
Took a nicer picture of my little guy today. He's now gone through both his first shed and his first successful feeding with me!

Old 10-12-2016, 08:52 PM   #6
DollysMom
What a beautiful snake! Love your new picture. Looking good

Old 11-03-2016, 09:17 PM   #7
Fletcher
I really need to have a better camera on hand than my crappy old phone, but for now...a couple of feeding pics!

This one is blurry but I like the 'evil laughter' look to it.

And a nicer one, with more of a look that he's in the middle of telling a good joke.

Old 11-04-2016, 04:19 AM   #8
DollysMom
That's one happy little snake. So cute

Old 11-04-2016, 10:14 AM   #9
zakdat
Bahahaha!!! Love the 'evil laughter' picture. Too funny - I could almost hear it. Thanks for the share. He a handsome little snakey.

Old 11-11-2016, 05:34 PM   #10
Fletcher
I was going to hold back on posting pictures until after Phoenix shed but I checked on him today and he is so very blue I had to get a picture...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google