CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Health Issues/Feeding Problems
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Health Issues/Feeding Problems Anything related to general or specific health problems. Issues having to do with feeding problems or tips.

Taking my F/T fuzzy, bud then.....?

Old 04-05-2002, 06:32 AM   #1
B-J@y
Taking my F/T fuzzy, bud then.....?

Hi There.... I'm the poud owner of three Corn's 1 creamsicle, 1 missing black, and 1 snowcorn!!
with the last corn i've got a problem... it's the first time i've fed him, and i give him a fuzzy! (thawed one). I knew he is used to be fed live mice.... so i jurked the mice around withsom tweecers!! He strangeld it!!! (Really COOL )

Bud know he's not eating the mice... it just lais on the ground... and my snowcorn is just slithering besides it!!!

What to do????

And is this normal behaviour???

Greatz

Old 04-05-2002, 06:48 AM   #2
CornsnakeKeeper
My great feeders have done this oceasionally. Just wait a few days, and give them another one or leave them in with it overnight. Usually, they wait til theyre hungry.

Old 04-05-2002, 06:54 AM   #3
B-J@y
OOops.... ehh.... nevermind!!
just now he/she starts eating it!!!

So it is over bye now!!
Thnx for the support Cornsnakekeeper!!

Old 04-05-2002, 09:31 PM   #4
Iris
I have a question for you b-j@y, what do u mean by "missing black" corn?

Old 04-06-2002, 01:10 PM   #5
B-J@y
A missing black corn! EEeehh isn't that the corn without the black pigmentation?

I've got a picture of a similar snake, Here it is!

Ok rember that this s not my snake.... it is a picture i took from the internet to show my friends how my corn looks like!

Old 04-06-2002, 01:27 PM   #6
CornsnakeKeeper
They are called albinos or amelanistic corns. They lack black pigmentation.

Old 04-06-2002, 01:34 PM   #7
Iris
ohhhhhhh ok! I was so confused. I thought it was a black corn that was missing. (like it was lost, you know?) I was like...black corns?? Never heard of those before!
Thanks for clearing that up

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google