CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Health Issues/Feeding Problems
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Health Issues/Feeding Problems Anything related to general or specific health problems. Issues having to do with feeding problems or tips.

Fresh dead vs f/t?

Old 03-23-2012, 03:44 AM   #131
RobbiesCornField
Hmmm... I'm sure there's a "door" around here somewhere...

Old 03-23-2012, 02:11 PM   #132
David B
Hahaha, I'm devastated. An infraction from cornsnakes.com, how shall I ever go on.?

Old 03-23-2012, 02:12 PM   #133
starsevol
Quote:
Originally Posted by David B View Post
Hahaha, I'm devastated. An infraction from cornsnakes.com, how shall I ever go on.?
Hopefully far far away from here......

Old 03-23-2012, 02:36 PM   #134
MysticExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by firfly View Post
Perhaps in the future rodentpro may be more economical for me, I am really loving this little adopted guy.
Layne Labs is in CA, & IMO, their quality is better than RP. Being on the west coast, shipping is cheaper, & their turn around time is much faster than RP.

Old 03-23-2012, 03:04 PM   #135
Outcast
Quote:
Originally Posted by David B View Post
Hope you choke on your superiority complex
The only person I see with a superiority complex here is you. Everyone here has factual reasons why not to feed live, and there are many extensive threads about the subject. It is not our fault that you act as though our experiences are void, because you feel it is "more natural". In my opinion, that is ignorance.

Old 03-23-2012, 03:58 PM   #136
Christen
Quote:
Originally Posted by nwheather View Post
Layne Labs is in CA, & IMO, their quality is better than RP. Being on the west coast, shipping is cheaper, & their turn around time is much faster than RP.
Surprisingly I did not find Layne Labs cheaper at all. You would figure since we are neighbors (state wise). I still found Rodent Pro and the Big Cheese to be the cheapest. It could have something to do with the quantity that I order as well though.

Old 03-23-2012, 04:50 PM   #137
MysticExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmalchow View Post
Surprisingly I did not find Layne Labs cheaper at all. You would figure since we are neighbors (state wise). I still found Rodent Pro and the Big Cheese to be the cheapest. It could have something to do with the quantity that I order as well though.
The rodents aren't cheaper, but the shipping for me, is cheaper. I'd still rather go with LL, I have found their product to be better quality than RP.
Yes, large quantities are definitely cheaper with RP, but overall, with the longer turn around time, & lower quality product (IMO), I like LL way better.

Old 03-23-2012, 05:06 PM   #138
Christen
I could understand that. What I found confusing though is that shipping was still more to me than other rodent dealers. With out even comparing mice prices just the same quantity of mice being shipped. I don't know maybe I should have called them instead of doing it online.

Old 03-23-2012, 06:09 PM   #139
Lyion
Oh well. One idiot gone! David didn't even argue his opinion, which Legion at least did.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google