CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Health Issues/Feeding Problems
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Health Issues/Feeding Problems Anything related to general or specific health problems. Issues having to do with feeding problems or tips.

friend getting first corn...

Old 04-03-2002, 08:47 PM   #1
nicky
Exclamation friend getting first corn...

hey everyone,
At my school a girl in my class is getting her first cornsnake! Either or she was wondering and so was I,is there anything she should be looking for to indicate a healthy corn. when I bought mine they all were active so I figured they were all healthy. Any suggestions?
thanx!

Old 04-03-2002, 09:56 PM   #2
CornsnakeKeeper
Choose one with good muscle tone, no signs of scabs or scars, clear eyes, an alert one, good feeder, no signs of mites, and good weight for its age. Overall, she should be able to tell if it's healthy just be holding it.

Old 04-03-2002, 10:16 PM   #3
JakeTheSnake
Also try and aquire the snake through a reputable breeder, and skip the hazards some face with the pet shop purchase( Remember not all shops are bad find someone whos purhcase from them before for good reference).

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google