CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Health Issues/Feeding Problems
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Health Issues/Feeding Problems Anything related to general or specific health problems. Issues having to do with feeding problems or tips.

non feeder (help)

Old 04-23-2012, 08:41 PM   #31
firfly
Hey, Kathy did you ever try a live pink with him? You kind of threw me off when you posted that question up there. I kept thinking surely she isnt asking me lol, I have no earthly idea why. My local raiser of feeders, should have a freshly born or very close to pink aviable to try once he settles in here.

Old 04-23-2012, 10:53 PM   #32
schnebbles
Nope.. I didn't. I have trouble finding them here. If you have live, that would be a great idea.

Tonight I cut a frozen one in half and I have to check on them, but sometimes they don't eat until later.

Any small size would work for him, he's very tiny.

Old 04-23-2012, 10:59 PM   #33
firfly
Sounds good, I am sure something will work with him, just let me know how it gos. Live pinks arent hard for me to get I just have to get to her store befor she freezes them. I called today, and asked her to hold me at least one or two smaller ones. She said they would be waiting on me. Hopefully if he dosnt eat tonight the trip will get him going.

Old 04-24-2012, 11:38 AM   #34
schnebbles
He didn't eat stubborn! I'm going to send tomorrow b/c our low is 54. Tonight is 39.

Old 04-24-2012, 11:44 AM   #35
firfly
Works for me, thanks Kathy.

Old 04-26-2012, 12:20 AM   #36
screamindemon17
so no luck at this time... will you keep me posted on this little guy... i keep checking up on your progress with him... good luck

Old 04-26-2012, 09:12 AM   #37
firfly
Yeah, I will post on is progress. Think the first thing I try will the live pink, they should arrive here in about 2hrs.

Old 04-26-2012, 11:49 AM   #38
schnebbles
I'm anxious as well!

Old 04-26-2012, 01:33 PM   #39
firfly
Well they arrived safely, one small but fiesty male, and female who has obviously been feeding both are gorgeous. Both did find their water bowls, and believe it or not the male actually seems more active than the female right now. I want to give them both a couple of days to get acclimated, befor trying to feed. Ill get some pics up, after they get used to their new home. I am considering trying the live pink on the male Sat. morning thinking the long trip might have him ready to go, well see.

Old 04-26-2012, 01:35 PM   #40
diamondlil
Good luck!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google