• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

BABY corn snake hasn't eaten one meal yet and is 3 months old - GREEN poo

Nothing new yet, yesterday a 2.5ml syringe full of gloop, today a fat, resting, digesting Rosie! She's very sweet natured and not objecting so much to the process now. I'll weigh her before her next feed and get photos for you. Waiting for trying her on a pinky is killing me!
How are the others doing?

Aww bless her. Yeah she was never a problem Al the time we had her. Didn't mind being picked up and likes mooching about. Can't wait to see whether she will take a mouse herself. I hope she does!! Our little ones are okay, turns out Apricot was in shed when I said she wasn't pooing. As soon as I found the shed I found a massive poop too lol. We set up a little cage (kind of like a hamster cave but much much smaller and it's made for reptiles) with logs, trees, aspen and other fun stuff. Every now and again we pop on in at a time and they absolutely love it, or at least I think they do. They must get so bored in a small tub we thought we'd treat em! As for our big snakes, our male blows his load on you when we get him out the horny little bugger, and our female hides in her big tube unsocilably. How's ur snakes? You got eggs this year? X

Mine are pre-booked at an agreed price with a local reptile/pet shop. He mainly wants pretty normals and amels, so that's what I'm aiming for. I have one project clutch that won't be wholesaled though, they'll be offered to breeders.

7 grams now and another shed! A lovely complete skin this time, so I've saved it for you Charlotte.

Attachments

• 002 (500x375).jpg
    002 (500x375).jpg
    154 KB · Views: 49
  • 004 (500x375).jpg
    004 (500x375).jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 49
  • 006 (500x375).jpg
    006 (500x375).jpg
    160 KB · Views: 49
  • 007 (500x375).jpg
    007 (500x375).jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 49
Aww she looks so fat and healthy :) And the shed look great too. Thanks Janine would love to keep the shed :) You still going to wait until shes 10g to see if she will take a real pinky? x

That's the plan still, remember this stage is all about getting her caught up a bit and strong enough that missing a meal or two to get her hungry isn't going to harm her. Next feeding I'll try force-feeding pinky heads or sections of mouse tail so she gets the idea of actively swallowing rather than passively getting food squirted down her throat.

sounds like a good idea. Hopefully she takes it after nearly dying previously. Just hope she isn't going to be lazy and expect you to continue hand feeding her in a sense lol.

Yeah they are doing really well thank you! Rosie is catching up with them really quickly. I weighed our two about 3 weeks ago and they weighed 9 grams so now we are feeding them the right amount im sure they will grow quicker. When Rocky sheds though, I can see the colour of him rubbed off on his shed, not sure why? He's still quite viscious though, we hate cleaning him out coz he likes to snap!

Back