CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Health Issues/Feeding Problems
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Health Issues/Feeding Problems Anything related to general or specific health problems. Issues having to do with feeding problems or tips.

I have a two headed baby Corn?

Old 01-06-2007, 03:04 PM   #91
tyflier
Quote:
Originally Posted by dionythicus
While I have my doubts about the validity of his statements, I would like to point out that I read this entire thread and don't recall him stating at any time that he personally produced this two headed snake, which so many people seem to assume. While it's questionable if this snake exists, considering the lack of evidence, I don't feel all the mud-slinging is necessary. Not everyone has a camera (I didn't for years), a new cornsnake owner might not be the most confident person to take care of a two headed animal and I know I wouldn't sell an animal that may not survive for tons of money. He hasn't been straight up when answering questions, but all things considered, he could be telling the truth, but without pictures, he can't expect us to take him seriously.
You're right. I don't know who bred the snake. It doesn't really matter. The situation, as I see it, hasn't changed. The post is a cry for attention, one way or the other, and I honestly believe that the whole thing should just be dropped. I think that this guy needs to just STOP defending this topic, let the whole thing go, figure out what's going on, and try again.

Whether or not he actually bred the snake, he presented himself as the "curator" and seller. It's obvious from this post and from other recent posts, that when it comes to the care of corn snakes, whether he is breeding them or just keeping them, or whatever, he doesn't have a clue. And he continues to try to defend himself.

I don't care if it is the truth or not, I think he needs to figure out a few things regarding the proper care for a corn snake, and how to present himself in a respectable manner on this forum. It doesn't matter if he's telling the truth, if it is unbelievable. And it doesn't matter if he knows what he's doing, if he presents himself in such an unrespectable manner.

For his OWN benefit, and the benefit of the forum, I think my last post should be carefully considered, regardless of the whether or not this topic is truthful...

Old 01-06-2007, 03:05 PM   #92
diamondlil
Cursed, you know my collection is not up for grabs anymore?

Old 01-06-2007, 03:06 PM   #93
Cursed_Witch
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondlil
Cursed, you know my collection is not up for grabs anymore?

haha i know
but i was showing how someone can lie about this whole thing and i tell you..he doesnt even know how to lie

i think i can get away with saying stewie is a 2 headed snake .. cant it? he looks cute like that

Old 01-06-2007, 03:10 PM   #94
jazzgeek
What Cursed_Witch didn't reveal in her post is that she sold me her two-headed snake for 10 dollah.

Me love it long time.

regards,
jazz

Old 01-06-2007, 03:11 PM   #95
Cursed_Witch
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzgeek
What Cursed_Witch didn't reveal in her post is that she sold me her two-headed snake for 10 dollah.

Me love it long time.

regards,
jazz

yeah and i got a whole bunch more... and im giving them away for free.......

Old 01-06-2007, 03:14 PM   #96
diamondlil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursed_Witch
Interested in a trade for a boa?

Old 01-06-2007, 03:17 PM   #97
tyflier
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursed_Witch
I'll take 2. Then I can throw a live pinky in once a week and watch all 4 heads fight for it...

Old 01-06-2007, 03:17 PM   #98
Cursed_Witch
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondlil
Interested in a trade for a boa?
whoaaa thats one hell of a unique boa...

Old 01-06-2007, 03:19 PM   #99
JGAust

I didn't ask for people to believe me or not. I asked for help! And I think two people answered my question! HOW WOULD YOU FEED A TWO HEADED SNAKE! I'm not saying that you should not have your doubts! I'm just saying who really cares! If you don't believe me just accept that I might be curious on how to feed a two headed snake. So I think we should just drop this subject and you people should help the other people on cornsnakes.com Is that OK?

Old 01-06-2007, 03:21 PM   #100
Cursed_Witch
yeah lets drop this

i need some help... stewie has eaten once in 3 months.......

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google