CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Health Issues/Feeding Problems
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Health Issues/Feeding Problems Anything related to general or specific health problems. Issues having to do with feeding problems or tips.

I have a two headed baby Corn?

Old 01-06-2007, 01:09 AM   #41
snakemom1961
I think you could dispell alot of the doubt, by answering the 2 main questions that have been asked.
1: How did your snakes become old enough to breed already.
2: Why would you sell your snake before taking pictures of it?(could have gotten a couple pictures at your "friends" house and had him email them to you before you left).

JMO that those 2 things would have helped to stop any doubt people may have about your claim to have a 2 headed corn.

Old 01-06-2007, 01:45 AM   #42
JGAust
ok

1Those pics are about one and a half old. 2 It was the same pattern of Artemis but the color of them both. My friend (Charlie) Is getting a camera in about two days and will send me the photos over the internet. When I get them ill be happy to post them.

Old 01-06-2007, 01:57 AM   #43
diamondlil
But you got your first snakes in November, 2 hatchlings, so when did you get these breeding age snakes, when did they mate, how did you incubate?
In early November you were asking what supplies you needed for the corns you were going to get
Then you were advising a box full of sand and a heater for an incubator
In December you said your 5 month old common corn was having trouble shedding.
How are your pictures 18 months old when you got your first baby corns, that you didn't know what to feed, in November?
I'm just a bit curious..................

Old 01-06-2007, 02:19 AM   #44
snakemom1961
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondlil
I'm just a bit curious..................
I think we all are...Notice he didn't answer the #1 question. HOW HE GOT SNAKES FROM HATCHLINGS TO BREEDER SIZE IN WHAT, A LITTLE OVER A MONTHS TIME.Oh yeah AND have them lay eggs AND hatch in that same month to 2 month period.

Old 01-06-2007, 02:26 AM   #45
diamondlil
Just have a look at his previous posts, from clicking on the user name. I'd remembered before I did, because his is an unusual name, that he was asking questions and really excited about getting his first corns just a little while before Christmas. Then I had a look because I remembered answering questions about shedding, and then read the other posts.....................I'll definately bet my granite that he hasn't bred corns, let alone a two-headed one. And said two-headed corn wasn't sold cheap to a friend who will mirculously post pictures.
If those pictures do come up, I'll accept them as the real deal if the corn is photographed with a clear date reference, like that day's newspaper.

Old 01-06-2007, 02:36 AM   #46
JGAust
ok

Why do I need to take time out of my busy life to prove something I know is true, to people I have never met? If you don't believe me stop posting on it! I will try to get the photo. But if I don't... just accept it! Get on with you lives, hold you snakes, do something besides investigating on a person you have never met!

Old 01-06-2007, 02:37 AM   #47
tom e
This thread is hilarious!!!

Anyway, who would sell such a thing cheap? Not like I'm ALL about money, but I would be very excited just to keep such a thing. If he can keep the parents (I really had to try hard not to put parents in these "") alive he's got about as much chance as anyone to raise the baby (babies??)
That's my two cents. I'll eat these words when you put up the pics.

Old 01-06-2007, 02:46 AM   #48
diamondlil
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGAust
Why do I need to take time out of my busy life to prove something I know is true, to people I have never met? If you don't believe me stop posting on it! I will try to get the photo. But if I don't... just accept it! Get on with you lives, hold you snakes, do something besides investigating on a person you have never met!
You don't have to, but surely you must see why we are curious about how you managed this, and why you would sell something so valuable cheaply to a friend?
An American aquarium says it hopes to auction a two-headed albino rat snake for $150000 (£87000).

Old 01-06-2007, 02:59 AM   #49
JGAust
Wow

I sold it so cheaply because I don't like it when my animals die. I didn't think I could properly take care of a snake like that. Cheaply to me is $500 I would usually sell my snakes at about $50-$100 dollars depending on what they look like.

And looking back on what I said, it dose look like I'm lying... But I'm not!

Old 01-06-2007, 03:01 AM   #50
diamondlil
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGAust
I sold it so cheaply because I don't like it when my animals die. I didn't think I could properly take care of a snake like that. Cheaply to me is $500 I would usually sell my snakes at about $50-$100 dollars depending on what they look like.

And looking back on what I said, it dose look like I'm lying... But I'm not!
You would USUALLY sell what snakes? You only had a garter before you got your first corns in November!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google