CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Health Issues/Feeding Problems
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Health Issues/Feeding Problems Anything related to general or specific health problems. Issues having to do with feeding problems or tips.

I have a two headed baby Corn?

Old 01-06-2007, 03:43 AM   #61
diamondlil
Don't get too excited.
What I'm saying is that I believe you are lying. If you can prove me wrong, and put up pictures and documentation of your imaginary snakes.......................as if!
Why pretend you have hatched a two-headed snake, when you only got your first baby corns in November? Why say you buy and sell corns?
What is the point, you really didn't need to do this to yourself?

Old 01-06-2007, 03:50 AM   #62
JGAust
ok fine!

I got the two headed baby from my cousin! he bred them, didnt want it, gave it to me, and then he found out how much it was really worth, so I sold it to Charlie (the friend) To get my cousin off my back! Are you happy!?!?!

Old 01-06-2007, 03:56 AM   #63
jazzgeek
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGAust
I got the two headed baby from my cousin! he bred them, didnt want it, gave it to me, and then he found out how much it was really worth, so I sold it to Charlie (the friend) To get my cousin off my back! Are you happy!?!?!
I haven't witnessed this much tap-dancing since watching this.

regards,
jazz

Old 01-06-2007, 03:58 AM   #64
JGAust
?

whats that mean?

Old 01-06-2007, 04:19 AM   #65
Shrap
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to jazzgeek again.

Regards,
Jazz,
Whoops! George,
Whoops! Shrap!

Old 01-06-2007, 04:28 AM   #66
diamondlil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrap
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to jazzgeek again.
It means my snakes are staying with me, you are quite plainly delusional, the two headed snake doesn't exist except in your imaginary world.

Old 01-06-2007, 05:12 AM   #67
Shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondlil
It means my snakes are staying with me, you are quite plainly delusional, the two headed snake doesn't exist except in your imaginary world.
Dectective Lil saves the day! (Again)

Old 01-06-2007, 05:17 AM   #68
diamondlil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrap
Dectective Lil saves the day! (Again)
I've got a stinking hangover, so I wanted to see the 2-headed corn to cheer myself up

Old 01-06-2007, 09:28 AM   #69
snakemom1961
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondlil
I've got a stinking hangover, so I wanted to see the 2-headed corn to cheer myself up
LOL, Or maybe you wanted to see if it actually was a 2 headed corn, or you were just seeing double? hehehhe

Old 01-06-2007, 09:59 AM   #70
BeckyG
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzgeek
I haven't witnessed this much tap-dancing since watching this.

regards,
jazz
I got there too late. The video had mysteriously disappeared. Eerily similar to the disappearance of that magical two-headed snake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGust
Oh what a tangled web we weave....better stop now, before you forget which lies you've already told and inadvertently contradict yourself.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google