CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Health Issues/Feeding Problems
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Health Issues/Feeding Problems Anything related to general or specific health problems. Issues having to do with feeding problems or tips.

My 4 month old corn wont kill before he eats?

Old 01-22-2010, 09:31 PM   #61
Aislin
I can't even watch that Pepper. It makes me sad... and angry.

Darksmoke...you need to grow up. You're treating both your snake and these poor mice inhumanely. I hope, that at some point, you will actually take the good advice handed out for free around here, for the sake of your corn. A little education goes a long way and continually blaming the pet store for your ignorance is ridiculous. MANY of us have purchased our first corns from pet stores and received sick or mite infested animals in ignorance. The difference is that we educated ourselves ( I, for one, am STILL learning). Frankly, judging from your posts, your corn developed its eating issues with you, as you have said..it was eating fine for the first few weeks.

.......makes me wonder what you'd do if you had an issue with your other snake too...

Old 01-22-2010, 09:55 PM   #62
danielle
That video was criminal and to subject a child to that is so digusting on so many levels. I hope that retarded redneck is that poor snakes next target

Old 01-22-2010, 11:33 PM   #63
wade
Oh man that video could piss of the Pope. Man that upsets me.

Old 01-22-2010, 11:47 PM   #64
Teddy Roosevelt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aislin View Post
I can't even watch that Pepper. It makes me sad... and angry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle View Post
That video was criminal and to subject a child to that is so digusting on so many levels. I hope that retarded redneck is that poor snakes next target
Quote:
Originally Posted by wade View Post
Oh man that video could piss of the Pope. Man that upsets me.
I know it's hard everyone. I was nearly shaking by the time I finished that video for the first time. But it's important for people to understand that this is not terribly uncommon when it comes to people who "love" feeding live to "watch the hunt".

As an aside, were those crickets or roaches? And WHY???

Old 01-23-2010, 02:45 AM   #65
AWSneer
mmk... I will reiterate. unless you are ONE TOPIC... you are hijacking a thread. this doesn NOT need to be continued. I already stated what I was going to do at the next feeding... SO IF YOU READ THE WHOLE THING STFU AND MAKE YOUR OWN DAMN THREAD!!!!! Unless it has to do with my snake eating live fuzzies without killing them.

SOOOOOOO MUCH WASTED TIME.

Old 01-23-2010, 02:45 AM   #66
AWSneer
and by ONE TOPIC i mean ON TOPIC

Old 01-23-2010, 02:48 AM   #67
AWSneer
Peper: I just realized how close the avatar pics we have are to eathother. wierd. lol

ps i can take my own thread off topic if i want. not you other people.

Old 01-23-2010, 02:52 AM   #68
Teddy Roosevelt
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWSneer View Post
mmk... I will reiterate. unless you are ONE TOPIC... you are hijacking a thread. this doesn NOT need to be continued. I already stated what I was going to do at the next feeding... SO IF YOU READ THE WHOLE THING STFU AND MAKE YOUR OWN DAMN THREAD!!!!! Unless it has to do with my snake eating live fuzzies without killing them.

SOOOOOOO MUCH WASTED TIME.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWSneer View Post
Peper: I just realized how close the avatar pics we have are to eathother. wierd. lol

ps i can take my own thread off topic if i want. not you other people.
Anyone want some? This is about to get good...

Not sure if you noticed, but this is a public forum that anyone can sign up for and write in. Threads are fluid in topic and often change direction over pages. If you want to make threads that are only about the thing you want them to be about, pay the $50 for your own private forum here and go crazy.

Old 01-23-2010, 02:55 AM   #69
DarkSmoke
my last answer to everyone who answered agains me and i will stfu.
suddenly everyone is saying that is normal to like watching animals hunt like tigers and lions. and as pepper said it's important for people to understand that this is not terribly uncommon when it comes to people who "love" feeding live to "watch the hunt".

it doesn't make me an irrisponsible owner. im always watching closely so if any attack happens i will be there. comparing a rattlesnake poisoining a mouse to my snake constricting its mouse usually in 30seconds and a mouse being poisined and dying in pain is nonsense. yeah maybe it is a bit cruel , but life was never without pain. i don't do it to post videos on youtubes to look cool with my friends or to show off. i do it because i like the hunt and the only people who see it is me and sometimes my girlfriend. i don't find nothing wrong in it, and i don't find it cool neither. the hunt is just intresting to me and i like it , thats all. my point is that feeding live prey is bad is too much overated on this forum. i hang out on ball pythons forums and live feeders are respected their contrary to here, and here should be respected to. i don't break my mouse to an attackless state just for my enjoyment that is what i would call cruel.

and wayde, i always toke after i post , peace mate. :tokes:

Old 01-23-2010, 02:56 AM   #70
DarkSmoke
AWSneer, my intention was never to hijack your thread. i just posted to give you info about my personal expirience with live feeding then i got attacked. if you were the one attacked, wouldn't you answer back?

anyway sorry again if i was part of the hijacking. peace.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google