• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

NEED A BUTTER OR CARAMEL

I am desperately seeking a Male butter or caramel corn as long as they are yellow I am game!! I don't know what it is but I just really love yellow corns! I've had bad luck so far, purchased a caramel that ended up barely having any yellow in him at all so PLEASE HELP!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should have posted this in Corn snake wanted, however there's a butter for sale on the Fauna classifieds. Just scroll down and click on the Fauna routing. Good luck.

I know I noticed that right after! I tried to move it but I couldn't figure it out! Thank you I'll look in Fauna!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got an adult male Butter Stripe, just dripping in yellow. Quite large, but puppy-dog tame. Great pet quality, but a good breeder as well. You didn't say how old you wanted it to be.

I have a very sweet butter motley adult male. Loves to hang out. Very good eater of FT. Shipping would be through SYR. PM me with text/email for pictures and to discuss price.

Your comments are most appreciated! Much of the yellow I produce is from my electric lemon female butter stripe I got from John Finsterwald of Pikes Peak Reptiles. She is gourgeous! Unfortunately, I am out of butters till later this year. The only two butter Tesseras I have left are spoken for, but I hope to produce some Sulphur Stripes this year for the first time! Jim.

Back