CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

Hello

Old 03-28-2017, 01:31 AM   #1
rdoyle225
Hello

Hello my name is Rachel. My husband let me get a snake so I got in ball python, but my friend wanted to buy him for his breeding program so I sold it to him. So I got a little corn.

My husband is afraid of snakes but he knows that I loves reptiles. Even though my husband is scared of snakes he was the frist one to hold the snake when we got home. We try breaded dragons but they are a little to much high maintenance.

Little bit more about me. I am a mother of 2 human kids both boys. We also have 4 fur kids 2 cats and 2 dogs. Now one little corn snake.

I live in South Louisiana. Live in this little town most of my life.

Frist Picture is my husband hold the corn the 3 is Wicket(dog) and Bress (cat/dog) I swear he part dog. The 4th is my human family. Styker my son dog and Reggie (the old man) about 7 to 9 years old.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Old 03-28-2017, 02:59 PM   #2
blacktip
Cute corn snake and family. Welcome to the corn family!

Old 04-02-2017, 07:03 PM   #3
DLena
Hey! Welcome to the forum. What an adorable little noodle.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google