CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

Hello from Canada! Eh..?

Old 02-12-2017, 07:40 PM   #1
helpme1977
Hello from Canada! Eh..?

Hi everyone,

Have always wanted a snake (or more), and well I finally got my wish! This will be my family's first reptile adventure (I owned 4 iguanas many many years ago but lost them during an ice storm).

Although we did our homework, bought everything needed, and looked around for the perfect snake, we ended up doing an impulse buy on Feb 3, 2017 and did not do our homework on morph, sex and relied on the pet store for history.

All that being said, we have gone through 2 extremely good feedings (took the pinky in about 2 seconds flat each time), and the hatchling is due to shed soon according to the pet shop.

We call him/her little guy (may turn out to be little girl at some point haha) but for now we are just happy with the little guy/girl eating and being docile.

I would however like your much more experienced eyes on letting me know what morph this is. We were told it is motley however it looks more like your 'classic normal' variety to me.

Here are a few pictures for you all!

Old 02-12-2017, 07:45 PM   #2
helpme1977
Hmm, pictures did not seem to post so let's try this again!

Old 02-12-2017, 09:19 PM   #3
Eavlynn
Aww, what a cutie. Congratulations! You have yourself a little normal corn snake. I don't worry much about pet store corn snakes, there isn't much they can do wrong except stress them out by cohabbing them. If he's anything like my little guy, he'll eat like a champ every time and grow like a weed.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Old 02-17-2017, 11:59 AM   #4
DollysMom
Hello! Considering that the belly checkers are not black perhaps a hypo? Very pretty little corn snake. Don't worry about making an impulse buy. That you love the snake is the most important thing. Congrats and welcome!

Old 02-18-2017, 02:34 AM   #5
kdickens
Very pretty snake! I love normals .... they're more colorful than many other special breeds out there. Maybe you can rename your little guy "Little One" (that will take care of anything) Have fun, take photos cause they grow up fast!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google