• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Daisy and Diego - '08 Normal and '09 Bloodred: DUW!

Suzy

Shazoooooo!
I got these two from Kyle (ForkedTung) a few months ago, and I am absolutely in love with them. Daisy is the most active of my Corns, and she will frequently hang out and watch me. Diego is a feisty little guy, which I absolutely love! He is finally starting to get the 'bleeding' effect on his belly, which you'll be able to see in some pictures.

I weighed Daisy tonight, and she weighed in at 60 grams. She has put on almost 20 grams since I got her. Here are some pictures!

First up are two pictures of her head pattern. I love how she has the stripe down the back of her neck.
4214583713_b62d18c134_o.jpg

4214583757_025441d064_o.jpg

Her aberrant saddles:
4215354372_8a2e9b642a_o.jpg

A close-up of her face:
4215354350_f84a6f6efd_o.jpg

And she is done! She's hiding away now. LOL
4215354276_2a18527322_o.jpg

Now for Diego! He weighed in at 18 grams tonight, and graduated to double pinks. He went crazy for them. He's got a great feeding response, as well as Daisy.

4214583885_098751a997_o.jpg

4214583913_a97628fdc1_o.jpg

You can see the bleeding through on his tail and a little bit of his ventral here.
4214583975_658c6d215e_o.jpg

Another ventral shot:
4214583947_4df6edfbaf_o.jpg

And his little face!
4214583929_6ee7d6c981_o.jpg

That's all for these two for now! Thanks for looking!

They look Great Suzy, ( got your email too :) thanks I love to hear updates on the snakes I produce). Diego has a pretty nice clear belly and a cool "greater than" sign on his head, lol. Daisy has sweet saddles and with her being het blood should be more reddish than a normal. Best of Luck with those two. I'm glad you're happy with them :)

They are beautiful. I really think Daisy is gonna be an incredible looking classic as an adult.

Kyle does make pretty pimp snakes. :) I hope to be getting many more from him come spring. Totally loving that teardrop.

They look Great Suzy, ( got your email too :) thanks I love to hear updates on the snakes I produce). Diego has a pretty nice clear belly and a cool "greater than" sign on his head, lol. Daisy has sweet saddles and with her being het blood should be more reddish than a normal. Best of Luck with those two. I'm glad you're happy with them :)

There is finally a little bit of red bleeding in to his belly. His tail is completely filled in. And I love that, too.
I've noticed that - especially with her belly. It's a bright orange color, and the rest of my normals (with no blood influence) have clear white bellies. It's interesting to see the variation. And thank you! :)

They are beautiful. I really think Daisy is gonna be an incredible looking classic as an adult.

I agree. I already love how she looks, but I really love her personality. She's very interested in what's going on with the world. LOL

Kyle does make pretty pimp snakes. :) I hope to be getting many more from him come spring. Totally loving that teardrop.

I agree. I hope to as well. He's an awesome person, and I would recommend him to anybody. :)

Cute babies!!! I love Daisy's striped neck! She's going to be a beauty! Well, she already is. And I love watching bloodreds develop. It happens so gradually, you can't see it till you look back at baby pics!

Thanks, Nanci! I love it too. :)

You know, I've been waiting and waiting for his head to finally turn red. I think it's finally starting to get to that point, which is good. I'm getting impatient, but I think it's because Joakim spoiled me with the color change, by changing so fast. LOL - That's how it goes though. :)

Back