CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

Couple Boys Needing New Homes!

Old 01-22-2014, 06:33 PM   #1
AliCat37
Couple Boys Needing New Homes!

Hello Everyone!
I am up to my eye balls in males. They come from a lot of different backgrounds, and I *really* hate to sell of any of them. These guys are all eating very well on frozen thawed foods. Please send me a PM if you have any questions! I can ship through the lower 48. There will be another couple added here after the season, I have plans involving one of them, and the other is a "backup" if the first doesn't work out.

First up, my sweet, sweet rescue boy.
He got here half dead and has made a full recovery, it is time for him to move to a home where he will get lots of loving. He would make an excellent pet. Not sure of his age or any genetics, he is my longest corn at 4'8". Asking $50 plus shipping. Here is his story if anyone is interested:

http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/sho...hlight=shivers

http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/sho...hlight=shivers

Next is my wonderful and amazing Lazarus. I went quite a long time thinking he was a SHE, and when he turned out to be a boy my pairing plans for him went south. He is a pretty and unique snow. He is super friendly and would make a great pet or a breeder. I would love to see what his babies would look like. This guy seems to gain weight easily and is eating small adult mice / large weanlings every other week. Asking $100 plus shipping.

This little guy is a 2013 specter. If you don't know what that is, they are Naples line ghosts that originated with Kathy Love, they get really pink and have thick black borders around their saddles, and some even get an olive green inside their saddles- the boys are especially beautiful. I got a whole bunch of these in September as non feeders and all of them are eating now. I chose which male is my favorite, and decided that I don't *really* need two. While I understand that the keeper could always be infertile... I'll deal with that when the time comes! Asking $125 plus shipping. This guy was produced by Donovan from Children of the Cornsnake. He is already showing some nice pink!

Old 01-23-2014, 06:10 AM   #2
Lt. Dan
Love that specter, wish I had the money. He's gorgeous!!

Old 01-23-2014, 10:36 AM   #3
AliCat37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt. Dan View Post
Love that specter, wish I had the money. He's gorgeous!!
And he'll only get better!

Old 02-02-2014, 11:49 PM   #4
AliCat37
Bumping, these guys HAVE to go! Hard decision but with my hours being cut at work I simply don't have the ability to care for extra mouths. Please PM me if you are interested!

Old 02-13-2014, 07:43 PM   #5
AliCat37
Bumping again!
The normal *may* have a taker, but not sure yet.

Old 02-26-2014, 09:55 PM   #6
AliCat37
Bumping up. The folks interested in the normal decided against taking him

Also needing to find homes for Wallace:
2011 Hypo Stripe, het amel $100 plus shipping

And Apollo, Amel striped (cube) het caramel. $100 plus shipping.

Old 04-14-2014, 10:17 AM   #7
AliCat37
Bumping up again! I really need to find homes for these guys!

Old 04-14-2014, 03:38 PM   #8
acbaro
If you could do $100 shipped for the snow, then I will be willing to take him off your hands!

Old 04-14-2014, 10:38 PM   #9
AliCat37
Lazarus (the snow) is on hold/sold! Everyone else still available!

Old 04-18-2014, 05:07 PM   #10
bluefox009
Gorgeous snakes! If I want still living with "eww no snakes" allowed roomies, Id pick one up as my first snake.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google