• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

AVAILABLE SURPLUS !! (UPDATED 7-28-2014)

Walter Smith

CRAZY BOUT' CORNS !!
I have some surplus Corns available. Pics. & prices can be seen here ---> SURPLUS

Thanks, Walter
:crazy02:BOUT' CORNS !!

Last edited:
My pied female I bought from you, we think is gravid so hopefully we will have our own pied babies : )

If you didn't bred her, it's very possible she could have a carry over clutch fom her first breeding, however most of the time in that situation most of the eggs will be laid infertile and the ones that may look fertile at lay, may not make full term........just a FYI

Walter

I had a pied male I bred with her for a while and she's showing the signs of carrying eggs, she shed, she stopped eating. We already have a lay box in her tank. Let me know when the granite pied corns hatch. Very interested!

I had a pied male I bred with her for a while and she's showing the signs of carrying eggs, she shed, she stopped eating. We already have a lay box in her tank. Let me know when the granite pied corns hatch. Very interested!

Good deal and will do.

Walter

will the butter Okeetee produce okeetee het butter if crossed to a 100% okeetee and vice versa produce butters het okeetee if crossed to !00% pure butter?
Thanks for your patience
Michael

Butter to butter gives you all butters. Because one parent was a butter 'okeetee', some of the babies will have thicker borders than usual.

ok so if I do the suggested pairing what would the expected outcomes be?

Sorry for the late reply. Got a show this weekend and have been busy.

Butter to butter gives you all butters. Because one parent was a butter 'okeetee', some of the babies will have thicker borders than usual.

Thanks for answering Megan.

Megan is correct in that you will get all Butters from you suggested pairing (Butter X Butter Okeetee),
however seeing I'm the one selling the snake in question and am liable for it,
I would go as far as to say some of the babies COULD have wider blotch boarders than normal due to one of the parents being an Okeetee.

This is where "selective breeding" comes in.
You would want to keep the ones with the widest boarders to use for furture breeding to refine the look (in this case wider boarders) you are looking to achieve.

Now, if you breed a Okeetee with wide boarders to the Butter Okeetee,
then your outcome would be wide boardered Okeetees all 100% Butter (or Amel Caramel for the "politically correct")

Walter

Back