• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Proven FEMALE Breeders for sale!

Mitchell Mulks

I need to thin out the herd to make room for a bunch of holdbacks that need larger containers. Therefore, these are ones that I have doubles of or no longer need the genes...as they've already served their great purpose for me.

All animals are proven and are in fantastic health.

I'm FedEx certified to ship live reptiles. Shipping occurs once a week on Tuesdays for Wednesday deliveries due to changes in FedEx and as to where I can drop off deliveries to.

PayPal is my preferred method of payment.

ALL prices below DO NOT include shipping. If you're a serious buyer please include your address in your PM so that I can give you an accurate shipping quote.

Lastly, some of the females listed below are currently gravid and about to lay their eggs. They will be shipped AFTER their clutch has been laid (their current clutch is not part of the sale).

Golddust het motley (female) - $100 (Photo 1) No longer for sale
Ultramel Anery het caramel (female) - $100 (Photo 2) YEARLING SOLD
Sunkissed het motley (female) - $100 (Photo 3)
Striped Amber (female) - $75 (Photo 4) DARK female but proven amber
Granite (female) - $100 (Photo 5)

Attachments

• Golddust.jpg
    Golddust.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 653
  • UltramelAnery.jpg
    UltramelAnery.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 658
  • Sunkissedhetmotley.jpg
    Sunkissedhetmotley.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 656
  • StripedAmber.jpg
    StripedAmber.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 656
  • Granite.jpg
    Granite.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 656
Last edited:
Sorry, I don't know why I included an un-proven ultramel anery into a PROVEN ad, but I did. My bad. It does say yearling next to her, but please know that she is unproven as she simply doesn't have the age or size to try to breed right now. Thanks!

Tyson, the most current picture would be the same lightness but with a lot more yellow. I'll try to snap off a photo for you tonight. PM will be sent in just a moment for the pricing.

Thanks! Thanks for the great looking snake!

Thanks for the ultramel anery!She looks amazing! You animals are top notch and I'm looking forward to doing business with you in the future!

Back