CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

Cant find a 5 gene like mine

Old 03-11-2018, 04:47 PM   #1
spaps
Cant find a 5 gene like mine

I think i have a hypo,diffused,charcoal,lavender,anery, in my colection. Im pretty sure but dont have the resources to prove it out. I know i need 5 clean females to do it. This male is almost all white and has no amel gene it. Sorry i cant upload a photo cause i cant find the url. Thanks for any info anyone has or pics would be great.

Old 03-11-2018, 06:58 PM   #2
Shiari
Where did you purchase the snake from? What did you purchase it as? I have ghost lavenders that are almost completely white.

Old 03-13-2018, 07:11 AM   #3
spaps
I bought the pair from a friend of a friend. Female was a blood het lav, male was a plasma

Old 03-13-2018, 11:03 AM   #4
Shiari
So you do not know for sure that charcoal or anery are even possibly present. While anery or hypo are common hets, charcoal is not that common.
For test breeding purposes you actually need only 2 females; either a ghost and a charcoal, or a phantom and an anery.

Old 03-13-2018, 01:19 PM   #5
spaps
Thats true but bot of them have to be clean

Old 03-13-2018, 03:05 PM   #6
Shiari
What do you mean by "clean"? Also you can directly upload photos to the post. You go into advanced reply and scroll down aNd there will be an option to upload like 4 images. It will tell you accepted file types and sizes.

Old 03-14-2018, 07:07 AM   #7
spaps
No other genes and it keeps failing my jpg

Old 03-14-2018, 11:30 AM   #8
Shiari
hets won't be a problem. Finding a ghost or anery would be easy. Charcoals as adults are definitely harder but finding a baby to raise up wouldn't be too hard. Your picture is probably too large. You need to shrink it to the dimensions listed.

Old 03-14-2018, 01:25 PM   #9
spaps
Yea i found someone who is going to take him and breed it to his females, and big time breader should be cool to find out if im right. Yea my phone has says 3.2mb to big to post

Old 03-14-2018, 10:12 PM   #10
Shiari
Who is taking him to test him out for you? Honestly though, odds are it's either a hypo plasma or a moonstone diffused.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google