CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Holdbacks 2019 (What does He holdback?)

Old 03-02-2020, 05:05 PM   #1
ecreipeoj
Holdbacks 2019 (What does He holdback?)

Breeding:
Striped Snow Lava Sunkissed x Honey het Amel Lava Striped

I kept most of this clutch back, because of the SUPER genetics of the offspring.

Breeding:

Champagne Anery Striped Sunkissed het Amel ph Lava X Champagne Striped Snow het Lava Sunkissed.

Champagne Candy, and when bred to a Striped Sunkissed het Snow Topaz for example, I will get the full Genetic blast of the Champagne Candy. How many different flavors of Candy, can you come up from this breeding from the top of your head?

Old 03-02-2020, 05:12 PM   #2
ecreipeoj
Bloodreds

Breeding:
RC Bloodred het Lava Striped X Same and RC Bloodred het Lava Striped x RC het Striped Lava Bloodred.

Some nice RedCoat Magmas

Breeding:
Ice het PS RC x RC het Ice (Borders)

I have been breeding the Dominant Borderless gene out of my Magmas, to help show off the purple created in the black border area, and to remove the Dominant Borderless Rat Snake gene influence from my Magma lines.

Old 03-02-2020, 05:33 PM   #3
ecreipeoj
RedCoat Jasper County Okeetee het Sunkissed Lava x Jasper County Okeetee het RC VSk

Last photo is of the RedCoat Okeetee het Lava I began this project with. I bred him to a Kathy Love Jasper County Sunkissed (Stargazer Free), which produced 7.7 Jasper County Okeetees het Sunkissed 50% ph Lava.

I have begun to prove out the ph Lavas. I am pretty sure I will produce Jasper County Sunkissed Lavas with the new information learned.

I also have my original Jasper County Lava Okeetee line preserved and breeding very well. Now that I have a few adult Jasper County Sunkissed from the above line, I will breed them to this line, to produce more Jasper County Okeetees het for Sunkissed Lava.

Some of my Jasper County Oketees are RedCoats, and many are het RedCoat. I believe RedCoat is co-dominant like Diffused is, as is Red Factor, and a third Red CAUSING gene, three in all, that enhance the blotched area, background area, and RedCoat, which is a layer of red cellophane right over the top. Most if not all of my best RedCoats are also RedFactors.

They are not called Red Rat Snakes for nothing, they have Co-dominant red genes, with Borders.

The "Ugly" Jasper County RedCoat Okeetee ph Lava Sunkissed was held back, BECAUSE, as a Lava, he will show a lot of PURPLE, and I have been looking for an Ugly Jasper County Okeetee with normal color.

Old 03-02-2020, 08:07 PM   #4
Frank Pinello
Very interesting. Good work. Keep showing them off!

Old 03-02-2020, 10:06 PM   #5
SnakeCreations
Super nice, Joe!

-Tonya

Old 03-03-2020, 06:51 PM   #6
ecreipeoj
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Pinello View Post
Very interesting. Good work. Keep showing them off!
I am my best customer. How do you obtain the best of the best? Picks of the litters you produce yourself.

Here are a two male Striped Lavas, and a female Lava Motley het Striped and a female Ice Motley that looks like it will become very pink as it grows.

I have had better luck than most with Lava Motleys.

Old 03-03-2020, 06:58 PM   #7
ecreipeoj
RC PS het Ice

I began producing PS Magmas from my own line, a few years after the first PS. This is the first time I "tested" my PS Magmas to PS.

Breeding: Ice het RC PS x PS het Hypo (Extreme expression)

RC PS het Ice, were produced in the clutch, SO, they seem to be compatible. We will See how Extreme they will become.

Old 03-03-2020, 07:05 PM   #8
ecreipeoj
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeCreations View Post
Super nice, Joe!

-Tonya
Siblings to your male.

I only produced 3 females in this clutch, so I held them all back.

I have 2.0 Striped Sunkissed het Topaz Snow and
2.0 Striped Lava Sunkissed het Caramel Snow, that I plan on breeding to my extra female Striped Snow het Lava Sunkissed Dilute, from my Blue Berry Candy Project.

I can't produce a Blue from a Snow x Snow, So, how about from a Striped Sunkissed het Topaz Snow? or from a Striped Lava Sunkissed het Caramel Snow?

What qualifies AS, Super Genetics?

Old 03-03-2020, 07:39 PM   #9
Frank Pinello
That RC okeetee from your earlier post is insane!

Old 03-08-2020, 06:18 PM   #10
ecreipeoj
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Pinello View Post
That RC okeetee from your earlier post is insane!
Here is one of his sons, a RC Jasper County Okeetee het Sunkissed ph Lava, that proved out to be het for Lava!

The Jasper County Sunkissed from the Line can be RedCoat, Red Factor Sunkissed, to Sunkissed het RC RF, to Sunkissed, without RC or RF.

The last photo is what a RC RF JC OK, looks like when they are little. When they grow up, they are just RED, with nice black borders.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google