CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Behavior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Behavior General topics or questions concerning the way your cornsnake may be acting.

Weirdness that kinda freaked me out...

Old 06-16-2011, 02:16 AM   #11
WingedSweetheart
Quote:
Originally Posted by lumene View Post
Lol. wouldn't that be... yawning?
I suppose. Though I only yawn when I'm sleepy or bored (which means I'm falling asleep lol).

Old 06-16-2011, 02:20 AM   #12
lumene
Yes, I suppose I would yawn too if I had no arms and only my jaw muscles to eat/shed with. Maybe they get bored too, always locked in the same box.

Old 06-16-2011, 05:02 AM   #13
Dee Dee
Seen my baby do this after eating aswell. She has 'yawned' in front of me a couple of times in her enclosure also. I was watching her through the glass doors & she looked right at me & 'yawned', as if to say "oh. It's you again" lol. Personally I try not to handle popcorn when she's in blue before a shed as that's when their vision is poor & your more likely to get bitten accidentally.

Old 06-16-2011, 12:54 PM   #14
Dreamsnake
The first time I held a ball python it yawned, stretched, coiled around my wrist and gave a deep exhale against my hand. When you encounter family members nervous around snakes telling them these stories helps to get them over the snake fearing state.

Old 06-16-2011, 09:14 PM   #15
Cassie16
If it's of any consolation, I would be freaked out as well. lol.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google