CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Administrative > Discussions about this site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Discussions about this site How is this site doing? Any suggestions to make? This is the forum to talk about this website in general.

CornSnakes Forum on Tapatalk!!! Thank you, Rich!!!!!

Old 01-03-2014, 11:15 PM   #61
RavenSpirit360
Yay!!!!!! I am so excited!!!! Off to download the app now :-)

Thank you Rich!!!

Old 01-03-2014, 11:31 PM   #62
Rich Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbosturf View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpccusa View Post
Perhaps we need an update in the programmer?
Thats what I what i thought when i looked at the old post too. Im wayyy to new to chime in though!
Not likely. The guy is probably the BEST vBulletin programmer in the world outside of the actual developers. When dealing with someone who knows what they are talking about, I believe it is WISE to listen to them.

Old 01-04-2014, 12:39 AM   #63
vetusvates
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
Just download the Tappatalk app and try it, Eric!! I've been on here all night now, since it's so much easier.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayle View Post
Did you read the reviews??
Quote:
Originally Posted by SquamishSerpents View Post
Just try Tapatalk and you won't have to ask why it's better than viewing it on Safari
OK, ok...lol...

Old 01-04-2014, 01:09 AM   #64
TheFrogman
YEAH ! About time, I am so happy. I use Tapatalk for all my forums......Thanks Rich !!!!

Old 01-04-2014, 02:14 PM   #65
Rich Z
Well, there is one little wrinkle with this. I can't allow registrations via Tapatalk. Apparently registering that way bypasses the required profile field (location) that is a requirement of registering on this site. I compare location info with the IP info to try to weed out scammers and spammers. So all registrations will have to be via more regular methods.

Old 01-04-2014, 02:28 PM   #66
SquamishSerpents
Makes sense to me. Perhaps the programmer could put up a little note where the registration option is that says, "If you don't already have an account, please register via cornsnakes.com on your web browser, or via a computer. Mobile registration is not allowed"

Or something.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google