CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > DIY Projects
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

DIY Projects Use this forum to post threads related to home made projects for your corns... Vivariums, hides, decorations, accessories, you name it. Anything to save some bucks or give your personalized touch.

Show off your vivarium

Old 08-06-2011, 10:22 PM   #51
Trudi
What so you use for bedding?

Old 08-06-2011, 11:50 PM   #52
AliCat37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trudi View Post
OK Guys, I'm kind of new at decorating the vivarium. Do the corns actually climb on the branches?
it depends on the individual. I'd figure out what your snake likes.

Old 08-07-2011, 12:01 AM   #53
WingedSweetheart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trudi View Post
OK Guys, I'm kind of new at decorating the vivarium. Do the corns actually climb on the branches?
Most seem to like climbing. Some people have earth bound corns that don't climb though.

All my corns climb and even sleep in their vines.

Old 08-07-2011, 02:00 AM   #54
Allalaskan
I know mine spends most his time on the ground, but he will climb up once in a while.

Old 08-08-2011, 09:50 AM   #55
Trudi
My husband, Gary & I were working on our new Vivarium project until 10 last night. I bought a large top half of a china cabinet from our Frostproof Care Center. My favorite place to shop. Any how we spent 5.00 on the Cabinet & 60 on plexiglass. Some bargain huh. Any how were having fun. If I can figure out how to post pictures on this web site with dial up, I will send some when were done.

Old 08-08-2011, 10:46 AM   #56
Buzzard
Thats a lot of really nice vivs... Great job everyone. I would post but ALL of mine are in rack systems.

Old 08-08-2011, 12:45 PM   #57
AliCat37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzard View Post
Thats a lot of really nice vivs... Great job everyone. I would post but ALL of mine are in rack systems.
When you got a lot, racks are the way to go! You could always post pics of your snake room!

Old 08-08-2011, 03:38 PM   #58
Buzzard
This is my hatchling and subadult rack. There are a couple of adults in the 28 quart tubs. They are being upgraded later this week. I am working on another 40 quart tub rack...

If you look to the left, in the above pic, you will see a bathroom door.

Then look in the bathroom for the 40 quart tub adult rack.

Old 08-08-2011, 04:03 PM   #59
Allalaskan
Well, I finished the bottom chamber, here it is complete. Of course now I want to build one from scratch, of course for more snakes lol.

Old 08-08-2011, 06:31 PM   #60
Trudi
Wow!! I thought we were crazy. You should see our living room. Thanks for the pics. Gives me an idea for the hides. Right now we have them on newspaper. With rocks, then another sheet of paper for their hides. But were working on decorating their tanks.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google