CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Administrative > Discussions about this site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Discussions about this site How is this site doing? Any suggestions to make? This is the forum to talk about this website in general.

Nominations for new moderator are now being accepted in this thread

Old 03-06-2012, 09:09 AM   #31
Nitelion94
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave partington View Post

In the meantime, I nominate Bob, Username crotalis40741

Thanks for any considerations,
dp
I 2nd that nomination. Bob would be great for the Job!

Old 03-06-2012, 09:58 AM   #32
crotalis40741
Thank you Dave and Ryan, I accept the nomination. It would be a great honor to be mod here.

Old 03-06-2012, 11:29 AM   #33
TalonaCat
I second Bob's nomination! He is wonderfully charming, and levelheaded! I would have been a lost mess for awhile were it not for his desire to help me in many ways pertaining to these forums!!!

Old 03-06-2012, 12:07 PM   #34
alan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
OK...alan with a small "A". With it capitalized, it could have been any number of members! Too bad he declined. Wise man!
Hehe. Spoken by one who knows.
Nah, it's not that. Even if it was a pain in the butt I would do it. This has been my favorite place on the net since '05, I would love to help out! Help is the word, I only use desktop Internet what amounts to a few short times a month. I don't think I'd be effective help on this phone browser. I don't want to say I will and then find out I can't.
Thank you. Sadly, I have to decline. Anyways, we don't seem to be lacking in good nominees!

Old 03-06-2012, 01:27 PM   #35
visceralrepulsion
My sway and nomination is for Bob Brown aka crotalis40741. He would be an ideal moderator for this site. His wisdom of Corn's, long-time membership, long-time hobbyist, breeding, keeping skills, kindness, ability to speak his mind, nonfear to stand up for what's right, to be fair, impartial, just, are only a few of his qualifying features. I think he would be perfect! I also know a lot of the community here would support his nomination and induction as moderator. I could go on and on about why Bob would be ideal, but I think anyone who knows Bob knows this too, and anyone that meets or interacts with him soon will agree. Thanks -Brandi

Old 03-06-2012, 02:13 PM   #36
EddieA
Agree with Bob Brown's nomination.

Old 03-06-2012, 02:47 PM   #37
runninghorsespirit
Bob Brown, he is always on, i swear he lives here..... Plus he is wonderful on working with anyone's issues!

Old 03-06-2012, 03:05 PM   #38
Rich Z
Guys, this thread is for NOMINATIONS. When the nominations have ended, there will be a thread started with the voting option in which comments about the nominees would be more appropriate. In this thread, it just makes it much more difficult to wade through extraneous posts looking for NEW nominations and qualifying acceptances by those nominees.

Old 03-06-2012, 03:07 PM   #39
CarlieLynn
I also would like to nominate Bobby (crotalis40741).

He is truly an amazing guy, for the past year he has been a very active member on these forums and takes the time to get to know the people. He has helped out many members, including myself, and is extremely kind and generous.

Old 03-06-2012, 03:36 PM   #40
Tara80
Thanks for the thoughts NWHeather, but I've got waaayyy to much other stuff going on and sometimes go long periods without logging on. I'll stick with standing behind Autumn.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google