CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

cornsnakes.com NEW RECORD!

Old 07-28-2004, 03:05 PM   #1
elaphe4herps
cornsnakes.com NEW RECORD!

Sorry, but I couldn't help but notice that we set a new record of 44 visitors this morning (7/28/04) at 12:58pm.

I know this is very , but I thought it was cool.

Yah, yah... i know I have no life, but hey....

(sorry Rich - this might be more appropriate somewhere else.... like deleted lol ... jk)

Old 07-28-2004, 03:20 PM   #2
Krenna
that is great give me the url I can get it up to 45

Old 07-28-2004, 06:04 PM   #3
elaphe4herps
Another record! Today (again) we set the highest number of people to visit at one time, 51 at 5:01pm. Cool Beans!

Krenna- BTW, the url is cornsnakes.com ... but i think you know it already, lol . I was just talking about the number of people on this site at one time.

Old 07-28-2004, 06:26 PM   #4
TigerLilly
Kewl site! Looks like you've put in a lot of work.

Old 07-29-2004, 09:43 PM   #5
So Pirate55
this site has taught me more about cornsnakes than i ever imagined, and continues to spur my interest even more.

Thanks for the new hobby, wonderful pets, and mental challenges that the genetics of these wonderful creatures. And to think, i was just looking up a question that my little brother had about feeding his new snow.

Thanks again Rich along with the other members who have pulled me into the hobby(profession for some)

~harry

Old 07-30-2004, 05:36 AM   #6
Krenna
LOL aye I love this site, I have learned allot here reading the forums best site for cornsnakes I have ever found Wealth of information.

Old 08-01-2004, 10:32 PM   #7
Rich Z
So where are all the rest of the registered members here? We have over 3,000 registered members, but only getting about 200 or so of them logging on every 24 hour period. We get around 1,000 unique IP addresses per day, so a lot of those must be visiting guests.

What is missing here that we need to offer to get those people to stick around and participate?

But thank you all for making this site so useful for everyone to use. It is you all that are doing the work here. I'm just providing the meeting room. I am extremely gratified over how this site has come along, and even more so that it is so relatively peaceful and non combative here. I have never once felt this site to be any burden whatsoever. And for that I do thank all of you.

Old 08-02-2004, 10:04 AM   #8
Skye
This is by far the most pleasant site I have ever found on the internet to hang out, meet interesting people, and learn. Many other sites should take a leaf out of this book.
The only thing missing, perhaps, is a chat room specifically attached to this site.
Skye

Old 08-02-2004, 11:06 AM   #9
Flygning
In the past few weeks I have noticed a few rather unwelcoming posts. I thought to myself that if I had just come here for the first time and I saw those, I wouldn't come back. I know it is probably not possible for Rich Z. to play cop all the time, but is there any way to get rid of those very inappropriate posts? It would probably get more people to stick around.

Old 08-02-2004, 11:09 AM   #10
Skye
One of the best ways I would think, and I stand ready to be corrected, is to be self-policing. I.e. If regular members feel a post is out of order they should either report it, (click the warning triangle icon beside the reputation scales icon), or comment as such in their response.

Skye

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google