CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > All "Others" Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

All "Others" Photo Gallery It was suggested to me that a photo gallery for the other critters and interests might be useful to the membership. So here you go, Walt. :)

2014 Wasatch pickups. Rosy boas!

Old 09-27-2014, 10:09 PM   #1
Tavia
2014 Wasatch pickups. Rosy boas!

Almost managed to make it out of the expo without anything but then we saw this pair of Ghost San Felipe Rosy boas for a really good price and that was the end of that! I've been thinking about getting a Ghost or a regular San Felipe or maybe one of each for a few years and then we saw these and my husband thought they looked really cool too.
First up are some not super great pictures of the female, she is 156 grams. The lighting was terrible and really doesn't do their colors any justice.

And then the male, he is 73 grams.

Old 09-28-2014, 05:19 AM   #2
TyeW
Wow those are gorgeous snakes. Rosy boas are amazing in their colour and pattern variation.

Old 09-28-2014, 09:05 AM   #3
Nanci
Oh wow!!! They are gorgeous!!

Old 09-28-2014, 11:37 AM   #4
Tavia
Thanks! They both seem to have really good temperaments so far too.

Old 09-28-2014, 01:39 PM   #5
albertagirl
Those guys are so pretty! There is/was a rosy boa with one of the rescues near me, and I was so temped, they are cool looking snakes!

Old 09-28-2014, 08:23 PM   #6
Allison
Awesome!! I absolutely love them. Rosies are so beautiful and fun.

Old 09-28-2014, 08:43 PM   #7
vetusvates
Wow. Lovely.

Old 09-28-2014, 10:39 PM   #8
Joba
Congrats! Cute couple.

Old 10-01-2014, 07:33 PM   #9
Tavia
There was a brief moment of not rain and lightening today, so I snuck both of these guys out for a quick photo shoot in slightly better light, as there might not be another chance any time soon. First up is the female, still waiting on names for these two.

Old 10-01-2014, 07:43 PM   #10
Tavia
And here is the male. Spilled his water on the way out, so pardon the dampness in the pictures.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google