CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Breeding/Egg Production & Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Breeding/Egg Production & Care Any topics concerning breeding of the cornsnake, brumation, egg laying, or issues concerning problems in any step along the way.

Wine Cooler Ventilation

Old 11-01-2016, 06:26 PM   #1
Dale
Wine Cooler Ventilation

Using a wine cooler for the first time to Brumate, 10 bottle model, very narrow, which leads me to believe that keeping it ventilated often will be necessary. I've read that some use air hoses, some simply open the door daily. I don't mind opening the door daily (if that is enough), being a small unit, I dont imagine there would be a large temp fluctuation that it wouldnt recover from quickly. The air hose option.. not sure how that is done.

Anyone have any experience with these? Typically this isn't required for my corns, but being in FL, it will definitely be necessary for my AZ Mt. Kings that will go this year.

Thanks for any info.

Dale

Old 11-02-2016, 11:37 AM   #2
Dale
Disregard, found more info on the air pump method. Arrives tomorrow.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google