• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

What to expect at expo?

JTGoff69

Having been out of corn keeping for 10 years, bear with me for asking this question. As far as I remember, most corn hatchlings are available in the spring, unless they double clutch? I am going to an expo in FL next weekend wanting to aquire a hatchling. (I miss my snakes!). Am I likely to find any hatchlings, or am I more likely to see more like 6 month olds? Thanks in advance!

Most corn hatchlings are available mid summer to early fall. There should be tons of hatchlings at the expo.

I agree with Shiari. The last few expos I've been to haven't had a lot of selection for corn snakes, but that might just be my area. It's also prime shipping weather, so if you don't fall in love with anything at the show, you could always buy one from the classifieds here or on faunaclassifieds.com.

Hypnoctopus, I've been checking the for sale ads here & on kingsnake.com. Honestly, I'd much rather see and handle them before purchasing. I want to talk to the breeder, get their feeding and shedding info, and make sure they're not "nippers". ��

That was what I wanted with my first snake as well. It's definitely nice to meet them in person before bringing one home.

Sure! Here's an older picture of him:
pink_corn_snake_by_icantthinkofaname_09-d9hp074.jpg

I need to take some updated pictures.

Back