CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Behavior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Behavior General topics or questions concerning the way your cornsnake may be acting.

Baby corn not using warm hide

Old 10-28-2016, 04:45 PM   #1
Niclou
Baby corn not using warm hide

Hey all!

So I recently got my first ever corn snake! She's about 3 months old now and I have some questions about the way she's acting.

When I first got her the first thing she did was explore her new enclosure. She then found her way into the warm hide, where she spent the rest of that day before coming out later that night.

But since the day I first got her(witch was a good few days ago now)I've only ever seen her in her cold hide.

Also, I haven't seen her come out of the cold hide to have a little slither around since the day I got her either, so i'm a bit worried.

Old 10-28-2016, 04:53 PM   #2
Zincubus
Fear not

Sounds perfectly normal ....Corns as a rule don't like it too warm and mine use the warm side after a meal to aid the digestion process .

They're all different of course ...

What are your warm / cool end temps incidentally PLUS what are you using to get the temp readings ??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google