CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Bloodred X Upper Keys and other breeding pics...

Old 04-05-2007, 03:41 PM   #1
carol
Bloodred X Upper Keys and other breeding pics...

Of course after being stubborn for weeks, these two had to get it on AFTER I bought a Rosy Blood male. Oh well.

Next pic is an Anery het Lava Blood Charcoal X Classic het Lava Blood 66% poss het Anery. I have two of these pairings this year and sure hope my girls are het Anery!

Then a bad "after breeding" shot of some Miamis, I just thought the tounge pic was cute.

Since a lot of you like the Hurricane Anery Mot, I snapped a pic of her getting into trouble.

Only two more pairings to go and I'm done with breeding! Phew! It's a good thing because the first eggs of the season should start hatchling in a couple of weeks!

Old 04-05-2007, 03:56 PM   #2
Roy Munson
Big Earn's sis is looking good, and that's one hot blood you threw at her! Great snakes overall! Best of luck with the pairings.

Old 04-05-2007, 06:13 PM   #3
bkk1
argy with you. That anery hurricane is very beautyfull !!!!!

Old 04-05-2007, 06:44 PM   #4
carol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Munson
Big Earn's sis is looking good, and that's one hot blood you threw at her! Great snakes overall! Best of luck with the pairings.
Thanks! She was supposed to be for my Miami projects but I'm prone to change my mind.

A couple times a year I go through and see how I can thin things out. Everytime I get to this male and "sensible Carol" thinks "You've got a nice male Blood het Hypo Lav, Lav Blood male, and Hypo Lav Blood male. You don't need a *regular* Blood male." But then there is "evil Carol" and evil Carol likes this snakie and is determined to keep him until retirement. LOL.

Old 04-06-2007, 09:06 AM   #5
Swe_Corn

hey nice corns you got!

Old 04-06-2007, 10:40 AM   #6
lexis
I love your Miamis. one for the great looking red and the other for the fad black saddles.

Old 04-06-2007, 11:02 AM   #7
carol
Thanks! I'm hoping for something with the male's clean background and the female's borders.

Old 04-06-2007, 05:52 PM   #8
SnakeAround
So I'd better buy me a sulfur to make my butter x bloodred couple mate finally after being together for weeks

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google