CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Other Animals and Related Items For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Other Animals and Related Items For Sale Any other types of animals, plus caging, feeders, etc, can be posted within this area. ALL members can place ads in this section.

Italian Wall Lizard - Podarcis sicula campestris 4 sale. Located in BX, NY, 10461

Old 04-30-2019, 03:52 PM   #1
Vinman
Italian Wall Lizard - Podarcis sicula campestris 4 sale. Located in BX, NY, 10461

Italian Wall Lizard - Podarcis sicula campestris 4 sale. Located in BX, NY, 10461Italian Wall Lizard - Podarcis sicula campestris 4 sale. Located in BX, NY, 10461

I have a bunch of wild caught Italian Wall Lizard - Podarcis sicula campestris from local populations that were introduced to NY in 1967.. They are cold tolerant as they winter over every year and have populated many area's in the southern part of the state. Most of them are bright green to a deep evergreen on the back. They eat all kinds of bugs and some fruit. I 'm selling them from 3 inches to full grown. The are excellent in a vivarium as they are very active lizards. They are very easy to keep & breed.

I have checked with New York State DEC they are totally legal to collect and sell the in the state or across state lines as pets, bait or food for other animals I posted a picture below of the DEC check list where you can see they are unprotected

I will refuse to sell to anyone who plans to buy them and release them into the wild to start a colony. It is against the law and I will not be apart of that in any way shape or form

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PRICES are in US dollars

1 or more 25. ea

6 or more 22. ea

12 or more 19. ea

18 or more 16. ea

25 or more 13. ea

Lot prices

50 or more 10. ea

100 lots & larger 9. ea

Thank you for looking. Call between 10 am and 11pm E.S.T. Tel; 718 792 2593

Email Address vrherps@yahoo.com

I will refuse to sell to anyone who plans to buy them and release them into the wild to start a colony. It is against the law and I will not be apart of that in any way shape or form.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.SHIPPING / GUARANTEE

There will be a Box & Handling Charge from 5 to 10 bucks. On some of the boxes depending on the quantity of animals or the weather I cut out a rectangle in the side of the box. Then I glue in a steel screen so they get more air and it is healthier for the lizards. I can send in a smaller box which saves you money . When outside temps are too hot the package will have to be sent held for pickup so they are not exposed to the extreme heat in the delivery truck.

. The shipping price varies on the weight of the box, where you live and the delivery service you chose.

I will ship priority / ground shipping seasonally in the cooler months for long distance but no guarantee live arrival.

I prefer to ship with USPS , UPS or Fedex express or over night with guaranteed live arrival.

If you are close enough to me I can ship UPS or Fedex ground for a very inexpensive price and it will get their over night with guaranteed live arrival.
On shipments where guaranteed live arrival applies, any dead you must provide a pic no latter than 1 hour after first attempted delivery . If you don't then the guarantee is void and you will not be compensated for your losses.
I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSSES IF CARRIER DAMAGES YOUR SHIPMENT OR IS DELIVERED LATE . WE WILL HAVE TO TAKE ANY LOSSES UP WITH THE CARRIER USED

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description: 6 - 8 ¼" (15 - 21 cm). Dorsal color green with a black and brown spotted line down center from neck to base of tail. White lateral stripe down each side from neck to base of tail. Ventral surface completely white, except lateral border where there are sporadic black spots. Jaw white. Eyes small. Narrow, slender lizards with small scales. Juveniles have more distinct lines and lack green stripes early on.
Lifestyle: This lizard has been introduced to L.I. from Europe. It was first introduced onto L.I. in 1967. It is abundant locally in specific localities. They thrive in urbanized areas living in and around human debris, rocks and logs. Prefer areas with sunlight, especially fields bordered with low vegetation. Primary found on the ground but will climb. Mates in spring and early summer. Young lack green stripes, and are much duller in color, with distinct stripes down back and are 1.5-3". This species is diurnal.

I have a bunch of wild caught Italian Wall Lizard - Podarcis sicula campestris from local populations that were introduced to NY in 1967.. They are cold tolerant as they winter over every year and have populated many area's in the southern part of the state. Most of them are bright green to a deep evergreen on the back. They eat all kinds of bugs and some fruit. I 'm selling them from 3 inches to full grown. The are excellent in a vivarium as they are very active lizards. They are very easy to keep & breed.

I have checked with New York State DEC they are totally legal to collect and sell the in the state or across state lines as pets, bait or food for other animals I posted a picture below of the DEC check list where you can see they are unprotected

I will refuse to sell to anyone who plans to buy them and release them into the wild to start a colony. It is against the law and I will not be apart of that in any way shape or form

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PRICES are in US dollars

1 or more 25. ea

6 or more 22. ea

12 or more 19. ea

18 or more 16. ea

25 or more 13. ea

Lot prices

50 or more 10. ea

100 lots & larger 9. ea

Thank you for looking. Call between 10 am and 11pm E.S.T. Tel; 718 792 2593

Email Address vrherps@yahoo.com

I will refuse to sell to anyone who plans to buy them and release them into the wild to start a colony. It is against the law and I will not be apart of that in any way shape or form.

.SHIPPING / GUARANTEE

There will be a Box & Handling Charge from 5 to 10 bucks. On some of the boxes depending on the quantity of animals or the weather I cut out a rectangle in the side of the box. Then I glue in a steel screen so they get more air and it is healthier for the lizards. I can send in a smaller box which saves you money . When outside temps are too hot the package will have to be sent held for pickup so they are not exposed to the extreme heat in the delivery truck.

. The shipping price varies on the weight of the box, where you live and the delivery service you chose.

I will ship priority / ground shipping seasonally in the cooler months for long distance but no guarantee live arrival.

I prefer to ship with USPS , UPS or Fedex express or over night with guaranteed live arrival.

If you are close enough to me I can ship UPS or Fedex ground for a very inexpensive price and it will get their over night with guaranteed live arrival.
On shipments where guaranteed live arrival applies, any dead you must provide a pic no latter than 1 hour after first attempted delivery . If you don't then the guarantee is void and you will not be compensated for your losses.
I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSSES IF CARRIER DAMAGES YOUR SHIPMENT OR IS DELIVERED LATE . WE WILL HAVE TO TAKE ANY LOSSES UP WITH THE CARRIER USED

Description: 6 - 8 ¼" (15 - 21 cm). Dorsal color green with a black and brown spotted line down center from neck to base of tail. White lateral stripe down each side from neck to base of tail. Ventral surface completely white, except lateral border where there are sporadic black spots. Jaw white. Eyes small. Narrow, slender lizards with small scales. Juveniles have more distinct lines and lack green stripes early on.
Lifestyle: This lizard has been introduced to L.I. from Europe. It was first introduced onto L.I. in 1967. It is abundant locally in specific localities. They thrive in urbanized areas living in and around human debris, rocks and logs. Prefer areas with sunlight, especially fields bordered with low vegetation. Primary found on the ground but will climb. Mates in spring and early summer. Young lack green stripes, and are much duller in color, with distinct stripes down back and are 1.5-3". This species is diurnal.

Old 05-10-2019, 01:15 AM   #2
MaryGriffith
Wow!!

Old 05-11-2019, 05:41 PM   #3
TonySI
I have tons of them crawling around my property, and i also see them at the long island aquarium in riverhead.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google